PM in Canada proposes legalizing marijuana in 2018

Here`s the framework for the “legalization”.
But it reads more like a corporate takeover proposal.
‘Special constables’ to inspect 4-plant grows, roadside mouth swabbing checkpoints, registration with your township, plants that must be under 100cm, no outdoor, can’t grow more than 1/2 pound, can’t carry more than an ounce, can’t sell overage, 10 year sentences for stepping outside the rules…
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/health/marijuana-cannabis/task-force-marijuana-legalization-regulation/framework-legalization-regulation-cannabis-in-canada.html

Yeah hopefully that doesnt actually happen. Those are just reccomendations for legalization by the task force. Imagine. You can only brew a 24 case of beer. You cant share it with your friends. No drinking beer in your backyard. Have cops come check on your brew. Fucked up. 10 years if you brew any more.

2 Likes

Salutations,

Trudeau’s administration is to blame for the murder-in-disguise of Jean-Pierre Bony over ~8 oz (…), gathered from pockets other than his own - and they found nothing else on him to be taken away as “evidence” neither, once he was down… Where’s the honor of a self-serving politician who can’t deal with such reality in a responsible manner despite a majority of seats? What’s his father’s brilliant past worth to Québekers as myself, thinking OUR green money is supposed to evade our territory at least 9 times out of 10, given the ratio of LPs - not to mention the only LP we got is actually located right next to Ontario, separated only by a river!..

Trudeau may want to blame Nixon and/or USA’s 1937 tax act, whatever, though the fact is it was a LIBERAL with medical background who performed the mysterious 1923 national ban. Being a doctor he should have questioned the “poison” status of indian hemp, not confirm it! Being a senator he should have known that Québec’s “Loi de Pharmacie” of 1885 (printed in 1990) was Her Majesty’s confirmation that it was a provincial field of competence, de facto (which explains the secrecy IMO). Briefly put Justin’s political heritage is at fault, twice. Yet there’s no sign the decades-old mistakes are about to be repaired - nor the victims compen$ated… On the contrary: lets start with sending Hilary Geller as Canada’s emissary to the UN in preparation of UNGASS 2016, a slap in the face of “stoners”/“droÿés” considering she worked at H.-C. under Harper before!! Remember the nomination of Bill “G-20” Blair? It was shocking and if i’m not mistaking this most bizarre event occured not long before Michael Woods and Gaétan Pinelle were EXTRADITED to serve LIFE SENTENCES for competing with Canada Post, essentially… Etc.

Trudeau’s word was given to those who voted for him after voting for Harper before (both politicians voted together for more criminalization)… A couple years past the change of government we still see ZERO progress even for CBDs which are going to be evaluated in opioïd treaments, while in Switzerland that’s opening the door to legal tobacco substitutes instead, etc., etc…

Maybe the emperor is blind, dellusional or simply pretending but were’re not all falling for it. Permanent prejudice continues to be inflicted to cannabis consumers in this country, thanks to Hilary Geller + followers, and there’s no hint that shall ever stop. As far as i’m concerned lets expect all sorts of additional bigot anti-cannabic abuse to install, such as civil asset forfeiture, child kidnapings, termination of social benefits and more… With the benediction of many “medical” client$ taken hostage to support an artificial bipolar system which simply has no equivalent for alcohol and/or tobacco, prescription drugs, … trans-fat, soft drinks…

Then some day we’ll read a 2 yr old baby received a disabling grenade in his bed and then Justin might finally start to blush - but i don’t think he would have the courage (nor even the desire) to repair all of his accumulated wrong-doing (6 changes to the CDSA in 2016 alone!..), no more than he fixed the “errors” of Henri-Sévérin Béland who couldn’t have dreamed of toping it all with an eventual piss industry back then!..

Like father like son, Trudeau jumped at yet another opportunity to use Québec as another political accessory, to benefit himself in the process. Except last year it was the SPVM-GTi bringing fear in the streets of Montréal, instead of the army, euh…

Good day, have fun!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Salutations Scissor-Hanz,

That won’t bother Trudeau’s bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionist voters i believe: that’s just more vilification pretending to be concerned with “banalization” while we could read in the Globe & Mail of June 5th that Québec’s LP detected myclobutanil at concentrations as low as 0.01 ppm. In other words they’ve likely attempted to define the threshold of undetectability and that’s only 1 substance, imagine pesticide soups where all ingredients “happen” to be undetectable though still efficient to some degree…

Unless one has health to spare i see no significant change of direction to support Justin’s socio-toxic Mari-Caca (e. g. with mafia-height price tags and so on), on the contrary!

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes

Canada’s legalization and Brexit are similar - they remind of the mathematical concept of the “asymptotic curve”, a line that continually gets closer and closer to zero but never gets there.

The people want it and the government refuses to give it to them, although they won’t come out and say it. They just keep delaying it, out to infinity.

4 Likes

yes i was looking at all of canadas licensed producers and their products, some people are charging $17.50!!! a gram! WTF!! Lots have 10g minimums, 5g is the lowest others had, and basically anything over 20% THC is $10-15 a gram. For edible oils they want up to 150 for 30ml with only ~20mg THC per ml. it’s fucking retarded, thank god for ACMPR home growing

2 Likes

Salutations,

Trump, Sessions, Trudeau, Geller… What’s the difference??

There was “Paraquat weed” long ago, now it’s myclobutanil and possibly a few hundreds more left to evaluate!..

Oh yes, it will be “legal” somehow, for some. But lets be more specific: legal federally, as we also have the provincial and municipal levels waiting, even landlords actually, etc. Consequently, unless Trudeau is brain-washed to really protect our rights with law then it’s all too clear to me that Canuck “stoners”/“droÿés” must expect a long chain of “legaleezation” through lawyers, up to the supreme court.

It’s all a tricky illusion, as a matter of fact canucks only need to be left alone, too bad (for us, the victims and martyrs…) but i’m afraid today’s politicians still just can’t resist the triple temptation to continue leading many of us into self-vilification (of cannabis) while blaming us for the “harm” they cause, them, taking no responsability for the most socio-toxic forms of 3rd-party interventions imaginable while expecting us to feel happy with over-taxation, In The Name Of Children…

Or else i’ll sign when there’s medical alcool, tobacco, soft drinks, etc., including recreative versions, equally available…

No, really, that sad story went way beyond simple sarcasm and the tragedy is that a lot of honest people will give Ottawa all the power it cares to ask for (…), again and again because those predators don’t know when to stop even after a KILL and a contemplative press is luring public opinion away from reality. But that was a “criminal” talking french in “Montréal-Noir”/Québec, with black skin (…), euh… So they prefered to show burning cars instead.

So i find this present government proved consistently, with many symbolic actions, that they have nothing good for us which wasn’t our own before!!

In other words this is called stealing, pure and simple, while it was “organized crime” with true criminal minds which Ottawa should pretend to compete with. But the crooks (from all sides) can’t say no to more profitable abu$e…

:skull:

A few minutes ago i verified the cost of canola oil sold locally (~1695 times if in-house trademark, 988 times if Crisco, 392 times for “bio”)… Compared to canna-oil sold five thousand dollars per liter that’s retarded indeed if one thinks i’d be willing to provide my legal signature in support to an artificial bipolar system serving only those predators in Ottawa who are avoiding conflicts with real “criminals”, so to speak, using price-tags inspired by street “shit” as a floor reference, reasoning the higher the cost the more taxes are collected, the less taxes non-consumers need to pay for the rest. Supposedly, but it may never happen to open the door to consensus. No way Jose: believe it or not those who are scheduled to loose every bet are us.

Guys, now lets see how inclusive that short 2-letters word can be with MiniHarper, “us”, so just don’t gamble your shoes anyone, at least not until we’re ALL at home with that reform! Otherwise lets fear there will be many more lost children suffering pointless trauma on planet Itnoc because of the old divide-conquer trick.

Good day, have fun!!

2 Likes

Ontario’s plan to “eliminate illegal dispensaries” and growers by opening 150 LCBO style stores… :middle_finger:
Overpriced, unflushed, mini-nugs by 2018…
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/canada-pot-stocks-rally-as-ontario-to-open-weed-storefronts

1 Like

it’s disgusting watching the politicians salivate at the thought of converting the BM drug money to federal funds … and increasing penalties for people working outside the framework … all to ensure a “safe product” thats regularly being recalled for myclobutanil and spinosad contamination

3 Likes

Yeah i don’t understand that either, is it legal or not? For f**ks sake! WTH is going on…

The more countries that influence business in CR the more chance i get at running 5000 plants under one roof… If it ever happens… But most of you would think: "This guy, can’t even grow six plants and he’s talking about 5000?

But yeah. It will happen, i’ll just hire the master growers and get on with my wine and weed. Maybe the overgrowers/friends would wanna come… Or maybe i will know enough by then…

2 Likes

Salutations MadScientist,

M’well…

Remember, Justin Trudeau yet has to reach Canadians on a large scale to explain to them in both official languages quite a few incoherent events since, i’d say, 2009 when he voted 3 times (June 3 and 8) WITH Stephen Harper on Bill C-15, to impose mandatory prison sentences for cultivation, eventually - and yes it did come to force in the end.

Possibly one shall understand the moment he turns off all TrudeauMadia noise in order to focus on the sequence of actions and some relative consequences. For example lets remind ourselves that the Liberal’s electoral platform didn’t say “possession simple” in the translated French-Canadian version while it specifically mentioned " incidental possession" in the main/original English version. Hence starting from that moment i knew he was cheating big time, not to please recreational users so he said. It didn’t matter which version it’s going to be, the trickery always remained clearly apparent and i yet have to read an excuse for it. Maybe when the TrudeauMania is over, then… Who knows!

Quite frankly, early under Trudeau’s new governement i found that the extradition of Michael Woods and Gaëtan Dinelle for life sentences just seemed wrong considering their infraction was as non-violent as when Canada Post does the same… So to me there were options for the PM but he still prefered to send self-serving political messages, raising the bar from simple victim to martyrs, The recent case of Bony Jean-Pierre/Jean-Pierre Bony being the ultimate climax for bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists (and more)… IMO they’ve gone out of control and if i’m not mistaking the SPVM-GTi plastic shooter who pulled the trigger was cleared last month - or he didn’t make the news anyway. So the mass-medias won’t provide an update as it’s no longer “sexy” i figure. Collective memory is so short term! How convenient…

Hummm… Would i want 5000 if i could? Nope, i don’t think so. It’s because that’s no longer a source of serenity at such a scale. I’d be happy to grow for my own annual needs and perhaps those of a few other persons, the water and sun are free after all - but this is planet Itnoc, right?..

It’s still morally wrong to target cannabis consumers in an attempt to inflict permanent prejudice, especially when it involves a minor. Too bad, the new stricts laws, i believe, will allow a “legal” invasion of the family unit like never before; under Trudeau now it only takes some finger pointing to trigger tragic events like “legal” kidnapings, “suicide” by cop, etc., etc!

3 Likes

budgetbuds.net - BC bud for 99-119 an ounce - say no to stock market weed - better yet, grow your own!

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me why Canada and the USA keep having rulers that are the sons or family members of past rulers? That’s the definition of monarchy, not democracy.

1 Like

Pick up a copy of “Bloodlines of the Illuminati” by Fritz Springmeier. All will be revealed.

2 Likes

Salutations Muleskinnerold,

All too often i keep asking myself similar questions. Are most voters except myself just mindless automatons? Then i get to reason it’s something else, like an elephant in the room while nobody appears to notice - or more exactly i’d argue it’s mass-media which tells us that… Quite the same as “stoners”/“droÿés” keep being described much as some invading monsters from outer space. I dunno about Trump, he’s a mystery, but Justin ows it to his father who paved the way. Like father like son applies in his case anyway. PET sent the army to Montréal’s streets, MiniPET’s government prefered the SPVM-GTi instead. Déjà vu.

One way to change perspective is to turn the volume down, or even better: try the mute button, then pay attention to body language, etc. Does the body language of Trudeau send the same message as that of Elizabeth May or Thomas Mulcair? He may have many skills but i find at time he gets to prove human just like everybody else: he falls for it too, time after time unable to take the right moral direction it seems. Why do i imagine a reptilian alien under fake human skin instead of cap’tain Itnoc like most other voters? I know i’m not alone but the problem is that votes as mine get fractioned, 'cause Mulcair came from Québec, for example, etc. And Trudeau depends on that while he can’t risk loosing sympathies from voters previously charmed by Harper!.. Incredible, but it has happened and today the legacy is felt with increasing clarity, yet simply too late.

Do not trust single sources, search for alternative currents to obtain a few missing bits when that’s possible. Strange things happen on mass-medias sometimes, i’m refering to the case of Bony Jean-Pierre/Jean-Pierre Bony again: noticed the way i reversed his name and firstname? It’s because that caused confusion initially, or maybe the confusion was somewhat convenient, etc. I myself echoed the same mistake refering to Jean-Pierre Bony and now i read about Bony Jean-Pierre. I can understand that 1 journalist got it wrong, no bid deal, but how did they all manage to commit a same mishaps is beyond my comprehension, m’well unless journalists are mindless automatons too! Euh…

1 Like

Salutations Scissor-Hanz,

That could seem like a great suggestion, so 'll try this document perhaps!

Or this other:

Hummm… Anybody smelling fire?.. :relieved:

1 Like

this sucks, Canada is looking more like the US every day…

2 Likes

There is the us against them ideology at it’s finest. As more people pick sides it will increase. All undesirables are expendable.

Salutations,

M’yeah, when one happens to be a fan of cap’tain Itnoc perhaps. But my point ain’t even focussed on a violent cop or his victim, no. What i’ve actually tried to highlight that didn’t make echo here is this:

TVA: Un policier du SPVM au banc des accusés (2017-May-24)

« …Christian Gilbert devait faire face à la justice… »

« La mort de Jean-Pierre Bony avait été suivie par une violente manifestation à Montréal-Nord… »

Today the name is Christian Gilbert, go figure if it won’t be Gilbert Christian tomorow. Then, to be more exact, why does the press spread such mistakes like that if not because it’s from a single source, which was my response to a previous comment: do NOT trust single sources.

Good day, have fun! :peace: