Cops are Bitches

This is a thread For venting about bitch ass police officers who have committed a crime or just arrested someone for something absolutely ridiculous!!

Have fun and try to play nice :joy::v:

9 Likes

What a load of bollocks, I think they should stop allowing the charity viewing of their garden in future. Put an electric fence up around the weed and and a trail cam, to watch the fun if the police try and take it away again lol.

Why did the police go inside and search their home the warrant was Plants in public view. Not plants inside their house.

4 Likes

Generally once they have witnessed a ‘crime’ on the property that gives them the right to continue searching for further stuff. Like if a cop pulled you over and you had on open beer in your cupholder they could search your car, trunk etc without further cause needed.

What a joke of a story…this is our tax dollars at work

3 Likes

Agree with title wholeheartedly.
Try being black in a big city.
Youd think the license plate says follow me.

8 Likes

So much for the recent government propaganda line that no one has been busted for home growing in the whole country…you know damn well that’s not going to last…not when the laws give cops the opportunity to raid our houses & steal stuff

5 Likes

Largest organized gang of thieves on the planet

7 Likes

Just like the rest of the population, their are lots of bitches out there…

3 Likes

True but the population chooses their own actions. Cops are henchmen/ puppets controlled by politicians and corporations.

My brother is a cop and a good guy. But if he was told to arrest me he would.

If you had done something to actually be arrested for, not for some morality crap, I should hope he would…

1 Like

But we’re talking about an instance where 2 people’s home was raided because they grew a legal plant in their private backyard.

Raiding the home. The cops who did that are bitches.

2 Likes

There are some really good cops in my town - I’m not afraid to say it. There are serious problems here and the cops don’t bother people for harmless stuff.

The problem is the lack of self-corrective mechanism in some PD’s. THey’re above the law, so they think no one can force them to fire the bad cops - or prosecute the bad cops. The good cops can’t even report the bad ones for stuff or they’ll get ostracized or worse.

4 Likes

The Provincial Gov in BC, would give them a run for their money haha…

https://www.facebook.com/BCProud/videos/347685066162545/UzpfSTEwMDAxMTAxNjEyOTkxODo4ODQ5NTQ2MjE4ODE3MzQ/?id=100011016129918

Looks like the vid is not allowed?

2 Likes

the same thing is happening around the world - the post-WWII democracies are all succumbing to corruption IMO

2 Likes

That sucks Mang…

I don’t even talk to my brother, and he wouldn’t even do something like that…The brainwash is powerful.

K.

2 Likes

Yeah it was bullshit served a search warrant based on something that was actually breaking the law, like it or not, but I would wager none of the cops involved had anything to do with requesting or issuing the warrent.
The real bitch is the judge who signed off on it.

It should have just been a case of a couple of cops showing up, ripping up the plants and issuing a ticket for a first time offence.

1 Like

100% there is an unspoken rule. Same as they won’t ticket each other for speeding etc… I’ve gotten off things before just for saying my bro was a cop in the area. And I agree the corruption spreads like a virus world wide.

1 Like

ontario Corrupt gov is the same lol. It’s everywhere.

1 Like

The article says

About 70 or 80 people had waltzed through the couple’s garden that Sunday to look at their raspberries, tomatoes and flowers.

Among them was RCMP Cst. Faron Ling, whose name was on the search warrant.

That cop is a bitch. Haha :v:

100% agree

2 Likes

If I’m growing weed in my backyard the last thing in the world I’m going to do is advertise the fact by opening my yard up to public visitors. May as well put a sign up in the front yard that says “Growing weed in backyard. Please rip me off”. Just sayin’…

3 Likes

Ya agree why in the world would they even consider an open tour through there yard in the first place they took a gamble and lost in a shitty way IMO sounds like a loophole them bastards (RCMP) took advantage of!

1 Like