PNW growers Unite

Wondering if I have any other pnw users on here. Also just wondering, stop by and say hello. I’ve been in the pnw my whole life. , and would like to meet some members on here

12 Likes

I used to live in the PNW. Here’s a few pics of my old property. I gave it to my son several years ago.

9jCOZ3k

Lucky Mud Jessica's garden copy

27 Likes

Beautiful, love the elk. I see them everyday.

7 Likes

Pnw resident right here, I love it here. I actually have a thread going right here @Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

Damn well I’m going to your thread.

5 Likes

Willamette Valley Eugene/Springfield represent

6 Likes

Outta likes, but I like it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Vancouver Island B.C represent !

5 Likes

Van, Island representing!

4 Likes

Saw this beauty up the hill a ways while looking for deer :deer:

12 Likes

i’ve seen that comment multiple times so i tried it the other day. found a good thread and liked all the comments until i “ran out of likes”. then i pushed it, liked another one. it let me, turned the heart red, then said i have to wait 22 hours for more likes, but it had just given me one more, so i pushed it again, and it worked that time too. it seems for me at least i never did “run out of likes”, even though it told me to wait each time i gave one more. i gave 50 more but it never did stop letting me give them out. do you eventually stop getting them or does everyone just stop giving them when they are told they are out?

1 Like

Something I miss about living in PNW is the mushrooms and mushroom community

Here’s Alan discussing PNW mushies at an event put on by Dreddie Eddie

4 Likes

I actually vibe with this dude more than Alan.
He’s in the Olympia area, I highly recommend hitting him up.

1 Like

Funny lil story,

So at that gathering, I met this chick. We had locked eyes pretty quick. I was trying to meet these amazing mycologists, but here’s this striking woman basically urging me to focus on her instead.
She had a friend with her so I couldn’t go home with her, so I got her number.
Hit her up some days later and she tells me she’s a trained gaisha. And that I should come over to her house, dint worry, her husband is cool with it. Oi.
Anyway, turns out she works for Pinkerton. Shit, I had no idea they were still active.
Its…intriguing how close the espionage world is to the psychedelic world. Cannabis included.

The first you give a like and are then told you have run out of likes and you have to wait X number of hours, minutes or seconds before liking again, do two things. First, dismiss the notification and then second, re-load the page. You will see your like will have vanished. It’s so frustrating!

I tried to like your comment, and here’s what I got -

rofl

2 Likes

If you reload that page, you will notice the red heart dissapears. It’s a bit of a glitch in the software. Just like @mota said.

1 Like

Guess I don’t need to explain why I’m not liking your comment, @ReikoX! lol (1)

1 Like

Dang man. That’s wicked.

1 Like

damn, that sux. i thought i figured a way around it somehow…

I need to pull a bull tag, I’ve been waiting for a while. Didn’t get to do a normal years of hunting this last year. Life has been busy. But hunting for me is life.

1 Like