Poll- When do you start counting flowering weeks?

I keep notes throughout the grow period. Nute schedule through each growth stage just incase I find something worth keeping. It makes it easier to grow the clones with notes. Just go back to your notes and you should be golden.

2 Likes

Iā€™m bad about it too!! I typically donā€™t count and go by pictures dates to see generally how long something has been flowering. Iā€™m pretty lazy that way, and just run my plants until they are nice and developed I also tend to enjoy a more relaxing high so running them late is a benefit to me.

2 Likes

I look at it this way, once I put them in 12/12 itā€™s when I start doing the flower stuff higher p-k top dress etc. yeah the plants gonna start when it starts but we give it that push. If I gotta keep track of a bunch of plants started from seed Iā€™m gonna lose track of what showed what and when.

1 Like

Thanks, understood, I donā€™t take notes because I never repeat a strain and all are different while growing them. Itā€™s like never dating with the same girl ā€¦ Jessica|nullxnull tounge_smile|nullxnull

Modern hybrids, 10 days. Landrace sativas a month or longer.

Donā€™t count. Look at the flowers. When the pistils are mostly dead and the calyxes swell up like little balloons ā€¦wait a week ā€¦then get a loupe and look at the trichomes.

1 Like

if you count from when you see the first amber trichomes, flowering would be really quick.

1 Like