Pop, cool drink, fizzy drink, cola, soda, or soda pop!

Pop, cool drink, fizzy drink, cola, soda, or soda pop… here’s a thread for us to discuss and share our favourite fuzzy drinks.

:cup_with_straw: :drooling_face: :+1:

ezgif.com-optimize(2)

To start I’m super happy that a store near me in :canada: carries Faygo cheap so I can drink this redonk magic sugar water up in my hizzle!

To keep it classy, I have heavy glass steins that we toss in the freezer so that when that Juggalo Juice flows it’s always frosty. :ok_hand:

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

23 Likes

I am happy with my real sugar Pepsi here in the states.

2 Likes

When I coca cola, I always :mexico: coca cola for the same reasons. :+1:

8 Likes

Funny thing is this…
Real Sugar Pepsi is better than high fructose corn syrup Pepsi
High fructose corn syrup Coca Cola is better than Real Sugar Coca Cola.
At least that is what I think.

4 Likes

Just like :broccoli: our different tastes add to what makes life more interesting!

As an example I fucking absolutely love this stuff:

The first time I went to buy one the counter clerk emphasized: “Once you open it you can exchange.” because most folk take one sip and spit. I asked: “What’s it taste like?” and he replied, “Black licorice”.

So then I bought 3 and now have “a problem” because it’s not cheap here so I get it as a treat when I can find it.

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, not like it is anything crazy like Root Beer.

Which I also love in moderation and MUST BE FREAKING COLD.

My preferred brand:

5 Likes

I don’t really drink soda, but if I see these around I’m tempted to indulge.IMG_2127 IMG_2128 IMG_2129 IMG_2130 IMG_2131

Seeing a nice deli makes me want a good Italian sandwich and a can of Dr Brown’s too, but I’m no longer a kid, so I don’t unfortunately.

Edit: Or a Reuben and a pickle with a Dr Brown’s. Haha

8 Likes

Not everyday I hear someone outside the US that knows what Root Beer is, but also drinks it. I get a good laugh at work with people from outside the US asking about and then trying Root Beer.

2 Likes

I’d say let yourself indulge yourself if you’re health allows for it; we’re not gonna live forever so might as well have some fun. :wink:

3 Likes

I am reminded of something the late George Burns said.
“Is it true that you smoke eight to ten cigars a day?”
“That’s true.”
“Is it true that you drink five martinis a day?”
“That’s true.”
“Is it true that you still surround yourself with beautiful young women?”
“That’s true.”
“What does your doctor say about all of this?”
“My doctor is dead.”

7 Likes

I smoke weed everyday, so I try to stay pretty clean elsewhere. But, I’m still making pizzas constantly. Need to get around to building a pizza oven out back. Weed and pizza are my indulgences, but I miss soooo many. Haha. Burritos, tacos, doughnuts, nachos, hot dogs, corn dogs, funnel cake… I have to stop myself somewhere. Hahaha

3 Likes

I must add that I do not like rootbeer floats at all. But I fell in love with the stuff as a kid when in Florida and yes I also love Cilantro but that’ll be another thread. :smiley:

@darkillusion
:rofl: :+1:

I’d love to see what you come up with if you do! I love making pizza’s and have several pizza stones for the oven and BBQ and made my own board out of oak just because lol.

5 Likes

What about a Coke float?

3 Likes

@darkillusion no :game_die: there either.

The foam from the combo makes me gag. 100% have tried several times and 110% didn’t enjoy each time what so ever.

No judgment here though for those that love em. Power to em!

2 Likes

These are the two plans I’m looking at. Probably be a year or two before I get to it though. So much to do around the house first unfortunately.

6 Likes

Had to give up the ol’ soder pop. Diabetes runs in both sides of my family so plain water for this guy! But before I would drink the absolute shit out of Crush orange soda. It was my crack.

5 Likes

Faygo is definitely my favorite brand. Awesome flavors and carbonated like nothing else I’ve had. :birthday: :cup_with_straw:

@PatHealy You love weed & pizza? If you ever travel, keep Cambodia on your list. They’re well known for their happy pizzas. Something I’ve always wanted to do. Sure, could always make one yourself, but wouldn’t have the bragging rights to tell your friends you went to Cambodia and ordered an extra happy pizza :grin:

3 Likes

How about this one?

I like sodas in a can. They’re always more crisp it seems. Might be in my head.

3 Likes

Eddie Shack for the win.

7 Likes