Pop, cool drink, fizzy drink, cola, soda, or soda pop!

image this is my all time favorite

4 Likes

I feel this way too.

Celery, I’d try it!

No argument for amazing soda with The Pop Shoppe! It’s actually the brand sold right next to the Faygo I got. Next round I’ll grab some of those too. :drooling_face:

@Pawsfodocaws I’ve yet to try this! Is it lime?

5 Likes

This one was amazing and was one of my absolute favorites of all time.This pink sweet sugary Bubblegum soda had a pop and fizz to it like no other.Damn shame they discontinued it.I still try to find a good bubblegum Soda like it to this day.Why they have to take away nice things

5 Likes

I like the Black Cherry flavour.

One of my favs was Hires Root Beer. No longer sold here in Canada from what I had heard.
There was a store that would sell them for $3 a can, I assume they got it from the US but they don’t sell it anymore. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

This is my bubbly water machine:

8 Likes

We are looking for volunteer riders. Response has been a bit slow.
unnamed

4 Likes

Used to get this when it was available here locally.
Gotta be frosty cold tho.

3 Likes

This :point_up_2: and this :point_down: are my vices. I will pick dates to visit family 4 hours away based on when teaberry ice cream is the flavor of the day at the local ice cream shops.

3 Likes

This is my fav Ginger Beer:

But it’s from :south_africa: so it’s stupid expensive.

I’ve never heard of this before! QUEST STARTED!

2 Likes

Ive had the cola, root beer and lemon lime.

None of them truly taste like the name, but its good stuff and good ingredients lol.

Def an acquired taste, would have to try and see if you like it. I like how I feel drinking them lol. Good alertness, no crash

1 Like

Ah I usually drink Dr Pepper.

If I cola, I prefer RC Cola :yum:
Their cherry one is better than cherry coke imo and gives wild cherry Pepsi a run for its money.

The other favorite I have is, Big Red
It’s a red cream soda. Kinda like that faygo Rock and Rye, but better imo.

3 Likes

Without travelling to Pennsylvania your best bet is to find this syrup.

2 Likes

A blast from the past:

The Teaberry Shuffle

3 Likes

I miss big red ever since I moved out of Texas I can’t get it… especially the slurpee version mmmmmmm

2 Likes

Local amosh store carries kutztown sodas… i get stuck on birch beer when i go

3 Likes

OH SHIT! I think I’ve had “BIG RED” as a slurpee in florida as a kid!

1 Like

because it doesn’t matter if it’s good. just matters if it sells. :roll_eyes: for example…

no lies detected.

3 Likes

White or dark? I typically grab the white.

1 Like

Ah yeah, the struggle is real on that one. It’s like trying to find Yeungling Lager :yum: Schnucks is the only grocery store here in central illinois that carries Big Red at all right now. I’ve occasionally been able to talk to local Grocery Store managers and ask them to carry it and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

Hell yeah I just went to a deli for lunch yesterday. Sandwich and a Dr Browns Dark Cherry. Yum yum!

3 Likes