Pop, cool drink, fizzy drink, cola, soda, or soda pop!

How do I delete someone else’s comment??

3 Likes

I get the white… dark soda messes with my stomach

1 Like

I can only do white/clear soda when I’m sick. If I’m sick I live on 7-Up or Sprite. Something with them seeming like a higher viscosity liquid :thinking: or something, but it helps coat my throat and whatnot whereas the dark soda’s don’t do that at all. But if I’m not sick, I don’t touch them. Most of the clear soda’s don’t have caffeine and that’s 99% of the reason I drink it :joy:

3 Likes

Not massive on drinking pop but I do love a San Pellegrino. The Orange and Pomegranate is just sensational.

Just googled Root Beer. So it’s like sarsaparilla?

They do a nice Sarsaparilla cordial at the health food place. Maybe I’ll have to try some root beer. What’s the best root beer to try?

4 Likes

you’ll get a range of answers, because there are a quite a lot of different ones, and they vary more than you’d think. this would get my vote. big, round flavor.

IMO…A&W can’t even be considered, because their diet and zero sugar versions have been way better than the regular for a long time.

4 Likes

I can’t stand Barq’s at all.

We used to joke in school: “Barq’s: it tastes like burning”.

This is just my personal opinion of course! I’m an A&W fan myself. :+1:

3 Likes

The best root beer is A&W Root Beer directly out of the tap. There’s legit keg’s of it.

That said, I do love me some Barq’s. It has all the caffeine.

3 Likes

No it’s an old school pop with its own distinct flavor. It’s the bees knees man. Order some offline. Last time I saw it on the aisle was in the 90s

1 Like

This is my bubbly everything machine. I don’t drink pop. Only fizzy juice and water…everything is so much better at 60 psi

also can’t do coffee. So I do lotus energy.

4 Likes

The best Root Beer I ever had was from a BBQ place that had a big wooden keg of small batch root beer. It was fantastic and was the only reason I kept going to that place.

3 Likes

I have seriously considered such a contraption but Mrs Foreigner doesn’t like it and it takes up too much space space.

2 Likes

It’s awesome man. I fizz my kegs, 2 liters anything basically made for pressure. I have a kegerator with a keg of sunny d in it. And cider. It’s most excellent. I have two of the setups and a nitro setup for beer. Which I don’t use much, unless I need a bit of pressure in a tank to dispense.
I was looking at what you have, then got into brewing cider. And drinking a ton of seltzer juice .2 kegs btw

4 Likes

You don’t need to sell me. You need to sell her.
I see how it could pay for itself very quickly.

3 Likes

Tell her initial cost is about 150. Refill every 6 to 8 months. 40 bucks. Its worth it man. Especially if you find it free on craigslist like me

2 Likes

Trust me I’ve done the math… little canisters at $15…

1 Like

I feel it man. My cousin had that and it ended up being expensive.

We get them filled at the convenience store so it’s cheaper but not cheaper than a giant tank.

1 Like

I can see that. We’ll. You need one. Get her on here I’ll let her know how these go for half a year at 40 a fill. Tanks are 100 and regulator and hose about 50. So in the long run. It’s more simple and will last. Plus you get a new tank every time you exchange the old. But also, I am pressuring kegs, 2 liters and a liter bottle twice a day.

1 Like

We do like 6 litre bottles a day

2 Likes

Nice, I do liters for my energy supplement. Then 2 liters for juice or mio

1 Like