Possible Paonia Purple Contribution?

Hey, so, I’m still pretty new here but I’ll be pollinating my pheno of Paonia purple paralyzer with the OG community PPP pollen, and would love to share the seeds around here! This season is just getting started for me so it’ll be several months off but would there be interest in organizing a seed co-op of this PPP?

17 Likes

I can only assume it will be well received!
Sign me up!

4 Likes

For a little more info on my current pheno ^-^

5 Likes

I am sure there would be some interest. These seed runs are normally distributed in the Spring and Fall seed boxes to those who sign up. The fall box will be bursting with PPP seeds as my run ends in a week or so but I am sure another batch would be welcomed in the Spring box.

14 Likes

Gotta get my hands on some of those…

5 Likes

I will be putting up a sign up for them soon. All are welcome. I fully pollinated 3 females so there should be thousands of seeds up for grabs.

18 Likes

You truly are a wonderful, wonderful person! <3

5 Likes

Here are a couple shots of the little ladies :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I can hear the “PPP Choir” warming up in the Dressing Room… :musical_score: :musical_score: “Break me off a piece of dat Kit Kat Bar!!” :musical_note: When the beans get shucked, " gonna be a fine, fine sunshiny day!!!" ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

What’s exciting is that I live in a valley at the foot of the Rockies, with plans to buy land in the mtns eventually. Paonia is actually not horrifyingly expensive for a few acres

Keep some of those terrorial roots!

3 Likes

Id definitely be a part of it

1 Like

What are these magical golden seed boxes a new guy doesn’t know about?

1 Like

Here’s the deal bud. Seed runs are done and people sign up for them. This one for instance will have a sign up created. Than the seeds get sent to distributors, there is one for each country. The seeds are packaged by the distributors who collect shipping fees for the whole box which will include all runs you signed up for and a $2 donation for each strain to the server fund. They they send the boxes out twice a year.

9 Likes