Post your Pictures

shit! It’s related to growing…

3 Likes

perfect time for a flame thrower

2 Likes

I love those spiders. They’re so curious and friendly. It’s a strange thing. There are other spiders…lots of them, that I would agree on the flamethrower

1 Like

Are these the same on cannabis? Edit,looks like the picture lost some resolution.

2 Likes

The lady bugs have been good to me this year I spot at least 3 to 10 per day so many this year and I cant find not one aphid not one not even an egg.No leaf hoppers that’s a different story I have on fat one I can never seem to get he bounces and jumps as soon as I see him.I’ll get him soon enough.Those black dirt digger wasps kill those green grasshoppers that eat everyone’s leaves,I seen one kill at least 4 and drop them on my deck.I took it as a sign of tribute and I gave them my blessing

3 Likes

You have a leaf hopper explosion going on I know those bite marks

1 Like

something sure did get hungry

2 Likes

Yeah this little prick.Little bastards is what they are

2 Likes

I tried to zoom,they are on there! Not leafhoppers.Looks like the bug on the Lilies pictured above.

2 Likes

Scarlet lily beetle looks like

It looks like you have a couple things going on that plant is getting the living shit kicked out of it sucking insect and gobbling type like those Beatles nuke it from orbit with Safers end all STAT

Lol,I shot it with spinosad.Its a couple Greenpoint fems in the bush.Bubbles and Midnight Snack.

1 Like

I hope that clears up for you Homie insects are relentless.I can say this though my bug problems ain’t half as bad now my wife’s garden makes the perfect collection of trap plants.Try planting some red kale near your shit.They will prefer the sweetness of that kale and it grows like a beast.Aphids especially ,might pull those beatles off your prize plants and distract them

Thanks , those were in the bush.My garden is fairly clean and I also haven’t seen any pests of any degree.

9 Likes

Good shit man Those look spotless

79-01
Alright this one isn’t growing related

4 Likes

Just a couple cool creatures from the garden.
20230703_182238
20230629_095929

:v:

12 Likes

That first thing is absolutely terrifying !

3 Likes

he’s living in another world

I could be wrong (and I probably am), but I wonder if they’re actually both the same thing. Just at different stages of development…
I might have to trap one and see if it evolves :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:v:

4 Likes