Post your Pictures

Hey everyone. I saw that there’s a post your sunset/sunrise photos and thought there should be a thread for random pictures. Anything cool or interesting unrelated to growing. You must be the one who took the photos, no random stuff off the internet

Here’s my first post, I went to the lake today and took a bunch of pictures i thought were cool, so feel free to join me and post your own.

19 Likes

19 Likes

Sky looking ominous :grimacing::flushed:

13 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

Great topic, a few pics from the last two years!

20 Likes

14 Likes

hey… look at that, they delivered my meal to you on accident… almost exactly what i’m craving. :+1:

4 Likes

12 Likes

That was an epic meal, I slept like a baby that night.
Cantonese chow meing is :fire:

1 Like

that’s definitely worthy of a post in the “what do stoners eat” thread,

1 Like

Thank You! Thanks for sharing your day and inspiring others to do the same. Great photo’s from everyone - one of these days - we’re going to have to reserve a country for an OG get together. Until then it looks to me like all the best folks are finding there way here all on their own.
“No matter where you go, no matter where you are, it’s as real as you get, it’s as real as you are; it’s real when you follow your heart” m.franti :v:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I reuploaded since I had some errors with the cannabis photos somehow popping in…

12 Likes

:+1: i have a tshirt that says that

3 Likes

One day old horse, wearing a coat for a large dog

Jack Black (Tenacious D concert earlier this year)

At the George Dickel distillery in Tennessee

My goat Brownie back when I had a farm

Rubberband ball of significant size

A diorama of a nightclub for Peeps (it had working disco lights!). Talk about random!

11 Likes

IMG_0606

11 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

Those little red bugs on the lillies are total dicks. Ruined mine this year

1 Like