Automatic Summer of ‘23

Summer is almost here! In an effort to do as little as possible this summer I’ve chosen a mainly auto grow for this year. I have a few other regulars going as well but that’s another story.

In my view autos have some of the most spectacular flowers on cannabis I have ever seen. The purpose of this thread? Show everyone what autos you are growing this season; inside or out.

This isn’t a grow journal - just an opportunity for us all to see some of your most beautiful autoflowers and hopefully see what’s happening in the auto-world.

Here are my autos for the summer - just like my regulars all provided by The OG

Let’s see those beautiful little ladies folks :v:
Beans by: @Going2fast , @ReikoX , @GCBudz

28 Likes

I looked at that photo real quick, without my glasses, and thought it was a picture of a drum kit from above! :joy:

6 Likes

I do have a drum kit in the grow room but Neil is behind it and it’s a pixel art pic my wife did :joy:

7 Likes

This is my first auto run. The small one is really cool! Such nice buds on a 9 inch tall plant! Lol they’ve been kinda fun not gonna lie. I do have one more that I had to move to the big tent. It started flower with these but is slooow. It’s getting big.

20 Likes

A little incentive - maybe? Here are some pics from my last Auto grow.

Black Creme & JLo

18 Likes

I tried to spark it off for ya brother! I’m not pulling anything like this on my first run of autos though!:rofl: Not sure where the auto OG’s are. Maybe your gorgeous pics will lure them in!

3 Likes

Happy Fathers Day!

7 Likes

Great selections! I’m sure you’re gonna have some great pics for us.
Yeah, Neil’s drum set-ups are insane!
Happy Fathers Day brotha :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Guess there’s not to many folks on that grow auto’s. I’d post some picts but my first auto will be hitting the water tomorrow. You got any @blowdout2269 ?

4 Likes

I got several autoflowers going atm. But two will be full of S1 seeds with toxic flower, and the other two will be harvested for seed and extract material. I’m doing @Going2fast’s Scarlet Grapes to an F2, and HSC’s Emerald Fire OG to an F5. Though I don’t think the reversal on the EFOG has taken. :neutral_face:
Though I do have tons of auto seeds, I’m planning on a photo grow after this project. Likely a SOG style thing.
Having my first attempt at pollen collection also.

11 Likes

Cool. Sounds like a hell of a plan. I’m hoping to get me a taste of some of those pretty colored buds I keep seeing.:crossed_fingers: How about you @LoveDaAutos , got any colorful bud picts?

3 Likes

I just happen to be growing out a Black Cream at the moment. I got the green pheno apparently so she’s not purple like yours.

7 Likes

Weird. I’ve noticed that. But I swear every other Black Creme I’ve seen has had deep purple flowers. :thinking:

3 Likes

Not a lot of color except for white. Fropm a Blueberry Slushie plant I grew summer of '22

10 Likes

Well I had to dig a bit but I do have some colorful auto bud pics.

Dark Devil auto

Double Grape

Magic Cookies V1.2

Blackberry Kush

Double Grape is my all-time or at least top 3 auto strains I’ve grown.

17 Likes

BEAUTIFUL! I love the Double Grape. It blows me away with how it smells and tastes. It is one of my all time favorites Auto/Photo or Regular Hands Down! It makes everything it touches better. I have kind of become a DG proselyte ROTFL :wink:

6 Likes

“If you build it they will come.” Lol
I’m just getting involved with autos. The pics above are my first run and I’ve yet to harvest.
Now y’all have me seriously interested in this Double grape! Where do I find it? I think I’ll always have a few autos running in my garden now and I’d like to find something special.

1 Like

here’s a pic of A10 ounce dry fastbuds gorilla cookies auto. When I first started growing them I tried to hard and only got like 23 inch tall autos . Like 1 big bud. I find the less i look after them the better I grow. Cheap veg nutrients. Cheap potting soil. Oh and that plant had no nutrients during flowering. Din’t have and so it went without. They need big lots like 27 litre ones if using soil. Cheers Bob

7 Likes

urban legends gorilla auto. First big autoni grew

3 Likes