12 Likes

My auto fem cross.

9 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

My first ever plant…

9 Likes

Lots of great pictures in here already :slight_smile:
Of the many thousands of pictures I have taken over the years , this one from the past outdoor season is my favorite

14 Likes

Nice image @Nagel420

and love the farm @Astrodude

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

One of the most remarkable cannabis plants I’ve seen.
Picture taken by me, of @Nagel420’s variegated Blueberry Jack Herer:

16 Likes

That’s beautiful bro. :ok_hand:
Tropicana poison added to my wish list :+1:

1 Like

What happened? I’ve never seen anything like that

2 Likes

Weird. Looks like it’s been light bleached but the 50/50 green/white leafs tell a different story

2 Likes

Just the way it grew, apparently… partially genetics, partially environment, and very much unique to see this much variegation on any plant without a mosaic virus. Typically they just have a few patches or stripes, from what I understand. I couldn’t really explain the ins and outs, though apparently @PetalPowerseed has a better idea… here’s a brief explanation, though I assume it can go much more in-depth: Nagel420 - Third Times A Charm! - #569 by PetalPowerseed

2 Likes

@Kushking902 hey. long story short So Chloroplast have there own dna that is only passed down from the mother which really complicates pure breeding variegated lines for full sun plants. variegation is non productive leaf surface of the plant so It can slow stuff down also if it is to much of the plant. I have not been able to formulate a breeding plan that creates a stabilized out comes so far for cannabis. S1s should be able to carry the trait but then it is only a percent of the offspring. Several viruses also can cause variegation symptoms so that is also something to watch for.

5 Likes

Going by weight (both were pollenated with BC pollen), the non variegated ended up at 45g and the variegated had 35g, this is after processing for seed (ie no stems or seeds left just ground buds). Also, they both managed to reach a similar size, but it took the variegated an extra 3 weeks to fully catch up. Plenty of seeds from each though. And I did keep them separately, so I know what seed comes from the variegated mom. Would there be a higher chance of variegation in those @PetalPowerseed I assume? I’d say theres 500-700 ish seeds from her that look good…

Yeah and when @Cormoran saw it, some of the leaves were starting to die. A month or so earlier, it was amazing with so much yellow, but no nute issues. The bud is a bit lighter in the jar, and I would guess it would be, but its not bright yellow like it was on the plant…

3 Likes

In that case variegated mom plus variegated dad is you best bet. No Idea on actual percentages

1 Like

“Cannabis Bloom”

9 Likes

My entry for the Cannabis and Cultivation Category. I hope y’all dig it!

14 Likes