Printable logs and documentation

Starting searching for ways to track and document my grows, strain reviews, pheno hunts, anything printable.
If anyone has anything please post. Haven’t had much luck.

3 Likes

Give this thread a read. I have Herb.IQ but don’t really use it however, it does what you are looking for.

4 Likes

On a similar note: does anybody know how I can download an entire grow log?

All my notes are in there and I’d hate to lose them all.

And I want to pass them down to my children’s children’s children.

Maybe a PDF or something, I’m not tech savy.

2 Likes

I can’t access OG on PC at work but will let you know when I get home. I believe you just go to print the topic and select print to PDF.

1 Like

Sweet thanks a lot man.

1 Like

Hey @Foreigner , so if you go to the first post of your thread and click Ctrl + P it will try to print it. Set the destination to save as PDF.

Now there is a limitation to the size. As an example my LSD thread it did from March to July. So if it cuts you off like that just open the PDF you made and scroll to the end. It will say “next page” at the bottom.

Click that and it will take you to the next page on OG and bring up the print dialog again. Save the second one as part 2. Do that until you get the whole journal. Now you merge the docs. If you don’t have Adobe Pro you can just go to smallpdf.com. Click merge, select each pdf in order, click merge and then download. That will create one PDF for your whole journal.

If you run into any trouble just let me know.

4 Likes

Very cool thanks a lot.

1 Like

No problem. It’s a great way to save your threads or others you want.

3 Likes