Psilly Rabbits Pollen chucking 24'

I understand Pollen chucking is not breeding. I’m not out strain hunting landraces but have a desire to play with genes and do what can be done with my resources. I always give credit to the original breeders when giving out hybrids. Just wanted to say that since this is the " breeders lab"
The goal is starting 9-13 hybrids before fall 24’. I will continue from there but can only handle so many males and plan so much…
Im writing all this down to hekp organize my thoughts. Anyone reading this is here at the begining so feel free to reach out if anything sounds interesting. Depending on outcomes Ill be willing to give em out for free/trade.
At this moment im still waiting for my male genes to show up but have all the females. Itching to get started. I will be editing this original post as it becomes more clear to me the actual dates and time line.

Winter (Jan 7th -april 24th) TAH = Tao Auto haze
Critical Neville haze X TAH
Auto Duck X TAH
Strawberry Pie xTAH
Banana Daddy ibl X TAH
early spring (Feb 25 - june 2nd) PP= Penny pincher ( Harlem shuffle X iron Cindy)
–x--1987 X PP
–x--Midnight Mass X PP
–x--Freakshow X PP
late spring ( 2 males) j
*(undecided high thc auto) X(Auto duck X TAH)
*(Amnesia haze auto) X (Critical Neville haze X TAH)
early summer(2 males) june2nd- sept 15th
Strawberry pie X strawberry pie X TAH
Banana daddy x banna Daddy X TAH
Late summer Sept 8th -dec 15th (green house)
(Sky walker haze auto) X ((Amnesia Haze auto) X (Critical neville haze auto x TAH))

After that; the start to stabilize, back cross or make fems.

16 Likes

Sounds awesome! Wow

2 Likes

Attempting to sort out the dates made me realize I probably wont be able to manage everything. I was quite high and filled with dreams of grandeur ;0) All of the photo sensitive crosses will probably be happening at the end of the season. Will see how much i can juggle. I was also trying to use nature as much as possible but can pull off more if i run a tent(s)

jan 7- april 24th indoor tent B set 1 ( April 24 tent B is open March 24 tent A is open)

april 24- august 7th set 2

august 7th - nov 20th set 3

October—> set 4 indoor/green house PP and or reversed crosses
__
1987 X PP*
Midnight Mass X PP
Freakshow X PP
1987R

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me! lol
The –x–Freakshow X PP , Auto Duck X TAH & Strawberry Pie xTAH sound good to me. I will be watching your thread my friend.

On track for the most part. Started on the 7th
Genes received from “strain supermarket” had a low germ rate so a few more Critical Neveille auto and Tao auto haze need to be popped. I cant wait to see freak and duckfoot leaves within a week or two.
1987 clone is well rooted into a 1 gallon pot. Clones will come soon and then I will work on reversing one for pollen.

1 Like

Was only able to 4 Top tao AutoHaze to germ and only 2 in healthy condition. I have my fingers crossed they are both male. At least 1. I have never wanted a male so bad. Worst case scenario i try and buy some pollen online or maybe find anyone here. :begger:
I have nitrogen burn :rollseyes: I embarrassingly used unfinished compost in the soil mix as a space filler and well thats what I get. I also lost my Strawberry pie autos. Im a lil bummed but also dont really give a fuq. 3 lines is enough to play with.
Starting to make decisions on early spring photo crosses. I have 3 frekshows seedlings and dont plan on keeping a male but i might just incase i cant get the 1987 to reverse. ( I have never done it)
The 1987 clones for reversing are in rockwool and will start Midnight mass sometime really soon. Fingers crossed for a male auto haze!
2 auto haze,Freeklings,1987,ducksfoot in that order

2 Likes

So this winter…Has not gone according to plan.
Long story short 10 seeds wasn’t enough to get a male from my chosen genetics (duh any breeder will tell you that). I spent all winter convincing myself I was content with back up pollen. Knocked up 5 or so differnt females with pollen I never intended to work with.
Used up space, time and money, now have basically decided to start over. And i have a tent full of seeded buds.

To boot I dont know if i should be happy or not but delicious seeds released basically the exact genes I was trying to produce to start this project. These genes were not available in December when I started this project. Critical Neville’s haze auto regular
-My original plan was to cross Top Tao Auto haze with Critical Nevilles auto fem to acquire some male Neville’s genes in auto form. Just bought 15 of the above seeds and will use a male to cross to Skywalker auto haze and start this project over.I have a bunch of pictures taken along the way if anyone is interested.
These are the completed chucks so far.
Critical nevellis haze auto x Purple Thunder Wild Berry zkittlez f4 x Thors hammer f4
Auto Duck X Purple Thunder Wild Berry zkittlez f4 x Thors hammer f4
Auto duck x spyderweb 21’
Auto tao X thors hammer f5
Banna daddy IBL x thors hammer
Auto Tao X Syrian landrace (recessive autoflowering gene)
-Started Femming the 1987 to start the photo crosses.

2 Likes

I am such a fuckin slave to the pollen. I dont even have a choice anymore. I just have to make the chucks. Currently in the process of or in the beginning stages :
1987 x Midnight mass fem
1987 S1 — this shit looks great dispensaries started selling it.
1987 X freakshow fem
Purple lemonade X Syrian Landrace
Skywalker auto haze X freakshow
Sky walker Auto haze X Critical Nevilles haze auto
Auto Duck hybrid x Critical nevilles haze auto
Apricot auto X Banana Daddy auto hybrid

I think this is it. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

How is the smell, taste and effect of these 3 strains:
Auto duck x spyderweb 21’
Auto tao X thors hammer f5
Banna daddy IBL x thors hammer

Completed as in the pollination has occurred and seeds are forming
I havenet smoked anyting yet.

Auto duck smells gross like caramel popcorn. The pollen from 21’ i am absolutely floored was viable but there are a bunch of seeds forming. This chuck i might move past with out ever popping.
i would prefer to strt over with auto duck X critical neville haze auto for F1 - besides i cant find the person who made that pollen on ICmag.

Auto tao actually smells pretty good peppery, hashy- pennies with an actual hint of green haze. Complete with lil bit of the smell that came out of the nickelodeon creepy crawlers bug maker when i was 6 -"Im somewhat impressed.

Banana Daddy IBL smells so much like bananas fosters that its insane, ( although babe hates bananas and she say its smells like weed) ( I have never had a weed plant or finished bud that has ever smelled like anything other than “weed” to her)

Honestly though so impressed i bought another 3 seeds for $60 to back cross.

Thanks for taking an interest. I thought was just talking to myself.

2 Likes

No,
I would be interested in the Banana Daddy when it’s available, let me know.

Today I used my reversed 1987 clone to knock up
MidnightMass
Freakshow
Purple lemonade “fast flower”
pathetic lil rooted clones of Critical Neville haze Auto, Ducksfoot auto, Banana Daddy IBL auto

Started 9 critical Nevilles haze auto regular to look for a male to knock up
Skywaler Auto Haze
and Ducksfoot auto

Also have a male freakshow.I guess i gave him a Critical nevilles haze to knock up cause i felt bad he wasnt aloud in.

1 Like