Pulse - Wireless Grow Monitoring

Hey OG’ers!

As a diehard cultivation enthusiast, forum lurker, and breeder for over 15 years – I was never able to get over the paranoia of leaving my garden unattended, regardless of how dialed it was. There was always that one thing… it was situations “did I turn that pump off? Light back on? Did I unplugged that fan with my ass on accident?” that had me getting out of bed at night before having the peace of mind to sleep easily.

I needed something to let me know everything was running smoothly while at work or on holiday for the weekend. After 15 months of the building and testing – the Pulse Nano was born.

Built with security in mind, the Pulse Nano is a WiFi connected hygrothermometer with scientific grade sensors and reliable data & alerting.

For the past 6 months we’ve had testers in the U.S., Europe, and all the way down in Australia testing our hardware/software solution and we are proud to say it is polished and ready for prime time!

We are offering a preorder price of $199 to the public and an additional 10% off for Overgrow members (use coupon code ‘OG10’ at checkout).

Feel free to ask any questions you might have right here in this thread!

Check out our website for more info:http://getpulse.co

See what our users have to say on our social pages!

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/getpulse.co
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/getpulse.co

We are working with some of the most recognized growers in the game!

8 Likes

Thanks for the discount, we have an old thread about this subject. Very interesting and useful!

And welcome to OG!

4 Likes

Thanks @getpulse.co for your introduction as Official Sponsor here at Overgrow!

I’m sure our members will appreciate your discount coupon.

5 Likes

Here it is…

2 Likes

i’m curious so is it just a monitor or does it control anything ?

1 Like

That’s a great question and the answer is that is does NOT control anything – it monitors your existing automation. Remote/wireless automation provides little value because it requires growers to change their existing setups and introduces an unnecessary point of failure.

Wireless/remote automation is not reliable enough for cultivating cannabis. We’ve tested many big brand wireless outlets (TP-Link, D-Link, Belkin) to control things like dripper pumps but have since stopped using them. Why? Because several times we came back to our rooms to find that these outlets had activated themselves, or had not activated although the software showed they were.

The Pulse software is purpose-built for cannabis growers specifically and is focused on disaster mitigation and optimization.

1. It will let you know something is up before you lose your crop, burn down your house, or tip off LEO.
  2. It will help you be a better grower. It’s really amazing to visualize your grows vital environmental metrics over the course of months. Much to be gained over your average hygro-thermometer (not to mentioned, we’ve tested the “industry standard” meters, their accuracy varies CONSIDERABLY – we will release our findings through a series of Youtube videos that will shed light on many dark corners).

There are many solutions that can do half the job, but you will be hard pressed to find anything that covers all the bases for a cannabis grower.

We’d love to hear any feedback! Don’t be shy :wink:

2 Likes

I like that philosophy… So you are kind of providing extra security layer on top of our current equipment. Good idea to check for crucial elements by independent measuring device and be alerted whenever something important is going on… :thumbsup:

1 Like

Man I am thinking about picking this thing up… Keep thinking. Thinking…thinking…

1 Like

Seems the PROMO CODE doesn’t work anymore … :no_mouth:

1 Like