Punks Not Dead

8 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

More Celtic punk.

Top concert…Whaa back in the day…memories.

Joe Strummer joins the pouges for a amazing version of London Calling. And some Ska at the end…great concert…Roll a fat one and get ready .

3 Likes

Pylon can fucking groove

4 Likes

That OUTBURST is rad!

OFF! - Holier Than Thou

4 Likes

… whole album’s great

3 Likes

saw them in toledo and i walked in on them changing after the show somehow not joking! it was so awkward !!! :rofl:

1 Like

LMAO! Well, ONE of ya got a story out of it!

1 Like

That reminds me of the time I was hanging with John Spencer Blues Explosion backstage in Portland, years and years ago. For whatever reason, he gave me the pants he wore during the show, these shiny silver things. I dunno why, but he insisted I put them on,”Right now, try them on…” So I did. Took me a few minutes to realize there was a tear in them and my junk had been hanging out for those few minutes haha. I guess I wasn’t wearing boxers that night? I dunno. But I got all pissed (in a joking way) and took them off and threw them in the loading dock area.

Cut to a few months later and I went over to this chick’s house to bang her late one night. She had a pair of shiny silver pants, like, thumbtacked onto her bedroom wall and I was like,”Where’d you get those?” And she got all excited,”OMG, those were the pants John Spencer was wearing when he played here a while back! I found them behind the venue!” haha…

4 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

Have not had time to peruse this whole thread, but I am raising my fist as a punk-rocker to the core.

Got to see some pretty good shows in High School circa 2000-2004. But really wish I was around 5-10 years older (then).

My favorite group is for sure Op Ivy.

4 Likes
6 Likes