Punks Not Dead

Oh so sad to hear of Terry Halls Passing

The specials….Legends crossing Punk Ska and rockabilly.

Great band , great guy Terry Hall. RIP

5 Likes

Had anyone heard new Lars Fredrickson song " God and Ammosl". Guitar/songwriter,singer in rancid. Lars Fredrickson and the bastards

Street Dogs. " A Little Punk Rock and Roll". East coast punk west coast punk or it fuging punk and it ROCKS
Since the lock down saw dropkick Murphys, social distortion with flogging Molly,. Sum 41 and ministry, just the more punk shows

2 Likes

Indeed! I have always enjoyed music from the Specials. RIP Terry Hall

3 Likes

RIP indeed to Terry Hall mate. True pioneer of the movement. We were cranking the Specials yesterday in the car while we were crossing the Nicaraguan border. My 4 year old was an instant fan🤸🏼‍♀️

5 Likes

Merry Christmas fellow OG Punks :fire::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Meant to put this in the other mostly jazz music thread lol merry Christmas anyways punkers

5 Likes

Hola… If it was a crossing at Penas Blanca… that’s just the music you need to chill there LoL
Ye sad about Terry… Loved that band.
Anyway Amigo Merry Xmas to you the wife and the bairn… Ciudate.

2 Likes

Lip up @FattyRoots

2 Likes

Ireland e bueno…,

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Well they say that punk rock has died away
I don’t believe a word they say
Sing for tomorrow sing for today
We all need a little punk rock and roll
The world needs a little punk rock and roll, yeah

We all need a little punk rock and roll
The kind that makes you wanna break some bones - Street Dogs
That being said lol the newish Lars Frederickson song " God and Guns" then of course his stuff with the bastards and rancid. Far from finished, dropkick murphys, Blood for Blood, transplants, u.s. bombs. And the Smut Peddlers in because " Fuck You That’s Why" lol​:japanese_goblin::skull:
“This the Season” dropkick Murphys is perfect for this time of year my kind of Christmas song. Saw them with hatebreed last year :metal:

1 Like

So so very true and sad. Blink 182 I know they make money but not from me. They have the meth jaw. They keep they mouth shut but their teeth are not touching. Gives you the long face look. Hiding the the meth cheeks. They don’t know anything about kicking ass.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Happy New Year Punks

2 Likes

This one front to back. One of the better Mini LPs of the past decade in my book. Makes you wanna drop acid and kill some skeletons. I’d file it under psych punk.

3 Likes

Some very true statements.

3 Likes

So I have had just one of those weekends. So if the first song doesn’t curb the anger well living the second song sometimes is the only thing that gets my head right.

And if that doesn’t quite do it then just have to lars frederiksen and the bastards fight youtube - Hledat Googlem

3 Likes
2 Likes