Punks Not Dead

GG banging carmelita out on the guitar , not all he banged out lol

1 Like

RIP Wayne Kramer.

4 Likes

Far from finished is good shit as well. Something with Boston and new York bands.

Some SoCal

2 Likes
1 Like

7 Likes

@FattyRoots
Hay brother it’s been awhile
I can not get in my old account on here
Osogreen but anyway hope all is good

Was about to just grab tickets to see nofx farewell tour. 160 dollars because they are playing a lame craft beee hipster douche festival so i had to pass. Punk just died for me a little.

1 Like

Punk’s been my main thread whole life. Happy to find so many OGers into it. :smiley:

I’ve taken some sideways to thrash/death like a lot of people. Now I can’t stand “Metal” anymore. I believe that’s a marketing heist on rock’n’roll. Everything is “Metal”. And in the process ethics have been completely wiped out. I think where the punk rock’n’roll spirit lives nowadays is in the grind scene, child of the hardcore one. A little classical one for ya:

Have a good day!

5 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/08/arts/music/mojo-nixon-dead.html
Mojo Nixon dead, NY Times reports

So it goes.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Wow, trying to cash out on the last gig.

I saw them in 92 at the RKCNDY in Seattle.
They played a 3 man set without a bass player.
It was still awesome!

1 Like

I was a Crasshole wannabe in the early mid 80’s

2 Likes

NYHC :metal:
It’s not a real show if you don’t come out bruised and bloody! Probably not your blood. A good pit you can get all your frustrations out!

2 Likes

Banned from the pubs, its how it used to be in England. Now theres no pubs left worth getting barred from.

4 Likes

Mornin’ for those wak’n’bakin’ ! :black_flag:

3 Likes

This one always triggers something don’t know why :laughing:

1 Like

Good thing no decent pubs or this could happen!:rofl:

3 Likes

Must have been drinking with GG Allin.

1 Like

Except he is the one who woke up with something in his ass :rofl:. I think gg would have shoved in his own ass.:rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Sorry didn’t mean to lower this thread any farther.lol

1 Like

He did get busted for tying up some betty to a bed and raping her for a few days.
I think she was a singer in another band.
Pullin this out of the old memory banks.

1 Like