Punks Not Dead

Fuck ya man. Best thread ever, lol.

NOFX is one of my favorite bands of all time. Don’t forget about Guttermouth. Guttermouth opened for NOFX once, and Guttermouth was fucking awesome. We all lined up to buy their first CD they were selling. $10 for Friendly People.

I’ve seen most of those bands at least a few times. I’m a snowboard punk.

3 Likes

I forgot to mention guttermouth! Gorgeous was the first album of theirs I heard and I still listen to it!

2 Likes

They were fucking amazing. The dude’s a fucking cyco. He would spit at the crowd and they got pissed off and started spitting back. He was trying to catch their spit in his mouth as he was singing, lol.

5 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Can’t believe nobody’s mentioned GG…

And if we’re gonna be throwing crossover bands into the mix:

Cro-Mags! Saw them at Janis Landing in St. Petersburg when I was like fourteen, I wanna say 1990? Great show.

6 Likes
1 Like

Dead Kennedys use to practice in my mates garage in Sf back in the day

7 Likes

![image|243x500](upload://lctVjHj9iFcdSAwCV1PeEYTte
Me at 14 years old :rofl: not a care in the world,full on war going on in Belfast as well

Use to get thrown out of school everyday for having a shaved head or dying my hair pink and yellow lol,got
To the point they would just mark me in for the day and send me home

5 Likes

1 Like

Holy shit man. Respect, lol.

For real though. I had no idea you were a punk at heart, :grinning:

K, last one. I had a chick giving me Klonopin, so this song brings back memories. Don’t ask, don’t tell, :laughing:

And can’t leave out Bad Religion. I don’t hear them enough anymore.

3 Likes

The 80’s were good times

3 Likes

No shit. Now make me some sausages, lol. :grinning:

2 Likes

You better believe it…That’s the truth of it…

1 Like

The Unband:

i must listen to “pink slip” once a week when i inevitably get pissed off at work. wheres the boston crew at?

3 Likes

Dude! i was gunna say if another person post another ramones or clash before gg i was gunna go bananas

1 Like

Yeah, my tastes (as far as punk is concerned) run more towards the darker, older shit. I’m really, really not a fan of, like, Adolescents, Social D or any of that SoCal/Orange County “punk” shit, even though I fucking love everything else about SoCal haha. I was gonna post some Misfits, but people already beat me to it.

And just for shits and giggles, why not another?

Saw them around 1989, 1990. Lux Interior was wearing big-ass stilettos and a red sequined speedo-type thing and that’s it haha, climbing up the scaffolding on the side of the stage and deepthroating the mic and shit. Awesome show.

10 Likes

Alien Sex Fiend - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdHpWKNVEA0

1 Like