Randar Grows Some Dank

Appreciate the heads up and the generosity brother,I’m good right now! I do wish everyone the best and good luck !
Peace

1 Like

Thank you @Randar

2 Likes

Thx for the tag!
:pray:

:robot:

2 Likes

Things are getting sticky in my tent. Had to use some rubber gloves for the trimming I just performed. Mainly just cleaning up some big fan leaves from the center of the plant and some of the buds. Helping the airflow and the light penetration.

Tomorrow they should get watered and fed.

One thing I found surprising during this grow with photos is that during flowering the watering frequency has decreased a bit. I’m used to it significantly increasing during flowering with autos. After some researching online, it looks like the 12/12 schedule for photos results in a small decrease in the water consumption of the plants. Makes sense, but a surprise to me nonetheless.

6 Likes

Plants rotated and watered. Still sticking to the same water/nute schedule since they seem to be thriving with it. Bent a few of the closer branches down and away from the light.

Other than that, just a waiting game now for the next 4 to 5 weeks until they’re ready for harvest!

3 Likes

Alright, question time.

I’ve got four plants, three different strains growing in the tent. Currently sitting at week 5 of flower. Now I have searched this problem, and feel better after reading the linked article below.

However, I’m curious if to anyone else has grown any of these strains and had similar odors. Basically, when I open the tent, I get a musty smell from the plants. Nothing really strong, and I’ve inspected all closely and there are no signs of rot or mold on the plants. Additionally, I err on the side of underwatering and only do it when the plants are light and then I usually wait an extra day to water just to be on the safe side.

So…in summary, has anybody grown any of these strains before and noticed a musty smell (i.e., is it normal what I’m getting from my plants)? Or anybody (other than the person in the linked thread) grown any other strains that give off musty smells?

4 Likes

Follow up on the musty smell. Went down just now and it’s gone. Weird. Maybe it was from this morning and having just watered them…

Oh well.

4 Likes

made it in at the lucky 5 - 0…

following OTUG around…\

thanks again @Randar !!!

2 Likes

I was holding that spot for you :wink::grin:

2 Likes

I haven’t grown out any of the ones you have going now.

Musty as in moldy smell or musty as in old damp towel musty? or just a damp earth smell?

1 Like

Still a few hours left to sign up for the current giveaway! Link to the sign up post below, or just scroll up.

2 Likes

Musty as in damp earth smell. So right now I’m chalking it up to having just watered.

When I opened the tent this morning, it wasn’t noticeable.

1 Like

All, I apologize for the late results. Something came up at work and had to take care of it. Regardless, the names were just now placed into the Wheel of Names and the results are in!

Congratulations @LivingBlackSoil ! Send me your information and I’ll get those beans out to you!

Have a great weekend everyone and stay tuned for the next giveaway!

13 Likes

Congratulations @LivingBlackSoil

@Randar sweet giveaway!

5 Likes

You are a guy with luck @LivingBlackSoil
Congratulations

4 Likes

Wow. Unbelievable. Been a good coupla weeks for beans over here fa sho @Murciano207

Big ups @Randar for OGing
The vibes are strong.

Peace

5 Likes

Congratulations @LivingBlackSoil and thank you for a fun giveaway @Randar !

3 Likes

Watered all 4 plants this morning. Slightly increased the BE to 5/8 tsp up from 1/2 tsp. This results in feeding them all about 4 grams of MC and 2.5 grams of BE. We’ll see how they react. Watering has slowed down to once every 4 days. All plants are looking frosty and I’m starting to see some browning of pistils on some buds.

Judging by my calendar, I have about 3 to 4 weeks left before chopping.

More pictures coming soon.

5 Likes

man i was gonna say… needs pics!

2 Likes

Picture time!

Group shot

Swiss Skunk 2

Gorilla Bomb

Swiss Skunk

TnT Trichome

16 Likes