I noticed over the past couple of days that I get a waft of musty smell when I open my tent. Or at least I think so. I asked my wife and daughter to smell it. Daughter said, ya kinda like wet earth. Wife said, no it doesn't smell bad.
I think it is isolated to one plant in particular, and the plant in question has a lot of kush in its lineage - which certainly can be "earthy".
I'm paranoid, though. My first thought was that I have a mold issue. All the plants appear to be extremely healthy, though. No visible signs of mold anywhere. Although, I have to admit I didn't get the jewelers loupe out and really go over them.
Any advice? What should I be looking for? If the smell is actually mold, how can I confirm it?
Temps are typically 20-25 C and RH is below 50%.