Random Grow Room Shots

My purpose for cobbing is to get a nice ferment/cure which improves the weed greatly with age without worrying about it being over dry etc. It’s the best way to store it imo and much more compact. I tried to get my family to eat it but they choose not to. Smoking together is kind of a social event :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I found chewing the cob cured buds to be a wonderful experience. I went roller skating after and the lights were vivid and the music sounded better. :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry in like, like jail :slight_smile: at the moment, but thanks for the reply :+1:

1 Like

My family smoke too much so chewing has little effect. I have a lb of KA5H cobbed which stores small and odorless :slight_smile:

1 Like

Acapulco Gold

7 Likes

MAUI WOWIE @ F8
70611021315__9176FF39-2B4C-4471-8DAF-A649698D414A

5 Likes

The Rainbowcake buds are ready to come out. The longer they stay in the more colors they get. The room is thick with the smell of forest berries!

4 Likes

That is beautiful!:green_heart:

Another Rainbowcake. This one finishing in summer in DWC

1 Like

I have 9 Corintos growing currently, all of which are female, no good for a seed run with no males but I suppose there will be buds… and I have clones.
My favorite is this red stemmed girl, nice fat calyxes with plenty of diamonds :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ghost Train Haze
62 days 11/13

Chop day!

I’m pretty happy about the grow, buds are fat and hard and no rot thanks to the new fan

Thanks for looking in :wave:

2 Likes

I have a couple of those from Ace does it lean on haze or the kali China

1 Like

4 Likes

I think it leaned to the KC, was a little tiring and could have done with more cure but was pretty good :+1:

1 Like

You can tell I grow from seed a little bit of everything in there!lol

5 Likes

Just trying to get used to this site the way it works.im not a big electronic guy I’m a grower.lol
But here are some things I’ve been doing!

![IMG_20240216_085326592_HDR|225x500](upload://oL2iNCBmnT1AZSapoZbspvMW
0Jw.jpeg) my other project

2 Likes

Nepali Pink and Strawberry Cheesecake.

6 Likes

Mosca Epic Lemon f64 and Chop day !

6 Likes

So I have some cherry Tropicana seeds I found a couple in an oz of cherry Tropicana so I grew them out and got a short squat purple smells like cherry candy . probably the most cherry Terps I’ve ever smelled and tasted.but a couple other of the plants took on a way more sativa structure huge colas basically the opposite of the other sibling and it has this purple kinda grapey but moreike the purple pixie stick smell but super different wnd interesting it’s crazy how different siblings can be!

4 Likes

Phenotype and slide difference in genetics can sometimes separate average from insanely good. Congratulations, lucky find on those seeds!

2 Likes