Received Spring 2023 Box

Your so sweet you made me cry! That made up for the poop show this box is.

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

Well I got my box no problem, and overall I think it went pretty well especially due to how much work and planning went into this over many months. Thank you from me as well 🫵🙏

7 Likes

That wasnt a "poop show"lol it was just complicated and you fine lady made it work( with a little help from friends)

5 Likes

I am caught up to date so I am contacting a few that I have left at a time. To try to help them.

In a week or two I will hopefully be able to get back to the problems that I had to put on hold.

13 Likes

Thank you so much @G-paS @Sebring @DougDawson @Pigeonman and @Kavman , i got the Spring 2023 beans!

I had sent Sebring cash w tracking, which i recommend (the tracking).

9 Likes

Spring box arrived here today. Few weeks back I received tracking for it, I went to the site and completed the form and chose to send cash.

I have not yet made it to the PO before they close. I can’t seem to locate the mailing address, @G-paS would you be so kind as to PM it to me please. I’ll get it in the mail tomorrow. Thank You.

3 Likes

Spring Box Arrived arrived a little ways back.

A Big thank you to all of the Growers, OGers and of course @LemonadeJoe involved in making the 2023 Spring Box happen.

G-paS Doug Dawson Avatar Budderton Kuchking9 Kavman Jinglepot Pigeonman Basementbeans

Overgrow the World! :call_me_hand:

17 Likes

Payment enroute.

May I ask what payment options will be on future boxes? If cash is now excluded that’s fine, just please advise the membership before opening a wiki.

2 Likes

At long last I have my payment in the mail, and I filled out the form on your site as well. Thanks again.

3 Likes

I received a ton of coop seeds today, mostly older stuff as I was gone for a while and missed some recent runs. The signup threads are closed, so I hope it’s ok to express my gratitude here.

I’d like to thank the following people for creating seeds and sharing their work.

@Torontoke @nube @Islayhearts @Upstate @BigMike55 @DougDawson @PlantShepherd @Eagles009 @Pheno_fiend @YoBigdaddy @BasementBeans @District_Flora @Old-Ron @Jinglepot @Gpaw @repins12 @Guitarzan @Tappy @Sebring @GCC.Bud and the Goji OG F2 collective, still trying to figure out who they all are, same with the Night Terror F2 breeder.

Your work is highly appreciated, thank you all very much! Also many thanks to the donors and the coop group! :pray: :green_heart:

24 Likes

@allotment Very welcome!

6 Likes

As the above said, you are very welcome, my friend.
:v:t4:
Gary

7 Likes

Got my seeds today. Thank you @G-paS! Really appreciated being able to pay cash.

6 Likes

Mine landed too.
Huge thanks to G-pas doing the hard work here, it does not go unappreciated!
Thank you to everyone involved in the co-op project!

4 Likes

@antheis
@catapult
@G-paS ,
@Islayhearts
@Neb
@NorthNorthNugs
@stankonia
@ramblinrose
These are the 8 growers. @The_Lazy_Hippie suppled all the Bodhi Goji OG

:seedling:

14 Likes

Spring box received here as well. Thanks for all the help @G-paS and thanks to all the growers and donors!

3 Likes

The Eagle has landed
Big thanks @antheis
@catapult
@G-paS ,
@Islayhearts
@Neb
@NorthNorthNugs
@stankonia
@ramblinrose
And
@Torontoke @nube @Islayhearts @Upstate @BigMike55 @DougDawson @PlantShepherd @Eagles009 @Pheno_fiend @YoBigdaddy @BasementBeans @District_Flora @Old-Ron @Jinglepot @Gpaw @repins12 @Guitarzan @Tappy @Sebring @GCC.Bud
OGTW
HAPI GROWING

16 Likes

Ohhh yeaaa thanks so much everyone involved, all the growers and the distribution team!

@G-paS for taking cash donations as an option

13 Likes

This thread was started by a member to let folks know they are getting boxes - love it.
I am updating were we are at at this thread.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.