Received Spring 2023 Box

Although my name isn’t on the shipped list, I am patient, no worries. But I just checked and I didn’t receive an email confirmation that I can find :sweat_smile: I paid on the 22nd and can see the check to Sebring cleared on the 24th so I know it’s all good, I just thought I might mention it in case that email was supposed to come through :sweat_smile:

I will check again in a few days

1 Like

Check and see if you included your user name. I have a few that paid and didn’t include their user name so I don’t know who they are :smile:

2 Likes

Received my box. Thank you so much for all who made this happen!!

2 Likes

I definitely filled in all the fields, and made sure to add my username, but I don’t see any username references on the receipt page to validate

No worries, I trust in the system

2 Likes

@herojuana.tom Did you check your junk folder? I think my confirmation was sent there.

2 Likes

You didn’t put your user name on it. got you now.

4 Likes

:flushed: Wuuut?!?!. Thank you G-paS, I would swear I triple checked before hitting submit :thinking: Well, now I know. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you @CrunchBerries, yes I scoured Junk, Spam, and manually looked through all my emails. Its all good now!

2 Likes

I am glad you said something. There were 2 of you in the first down load so that one is 100% now.

5 Likes

Excellent! Yes, I saw the post about the other order number that didn’t have a username but since it wasn’t mine I glossed it over. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Box arrived today safe and sound today @G-paS , Thank you! And thank you to everyone who sacrificed sensi for the sake of us all!!
:clap: :raised_hands: :clap:

11 Likes

Hey there @G-paS .You are a Machine. Appreciate you for all that you do and have done to get all of these out to OG land. Thank you very much. Peace

8 Likes

Received my box today. Thanks @G-paS for your time and effort getting these out to us. And thanks to everyone that helped make this co-op successful.

Much Love :+1:t5:

8 Likes

Got mine in yesterday, thanks to everyone involved for the preservation efforts!

5 Likes

Yeeehaw

10 Likes

Got my box!!! Thanks to all the growers and @G-paS for doing all the work! You people are what’s keeping this site growing.

@CrunchBerries Lookie lookie what showed up!!!

12 Likes

I truly appreciate the kindness and hard work that all did
Many Thanks

10 Likes

So that’s what the OG’er label looks like… :rofl:

Nice job on the packaging @G-paS & @Sebring!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

FYI, the PAY WITH CASH option on the DIY site is up and running.
(After Checkout, the mailing address to send cash is shown.)

Thank you @Sebring and @G-paS for accomodating us US cash users.

14 Likes

Awesome buddy! Stoked!

4 Likes