ReikoX's Auto Projects

That’s exactly what I did. Very easy but I’m old and high and get intimidated by some shit like this.
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I am glad its not just me lol.

5 Likes

Hey ReikoX,

your lovely postcard arrived, thank you so much for

being ONE here on earth like our beloved father/mother God is in heaven:

One thought, one word and one deed. Truly a divine virtue.

8 seeds, thank you my friend :heart: so much appreciated and,

something is one the way to you as well :pray: :heart:

Blessed be dear readers :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Bet you wish you would have bought a few more now eh? Been loving my eth gainz lol

3 Likes

it pisses me off cuz I wanted to hook everybody up with some money as a gesture you know. I know @ReikoX has some nice autos I want one of those dyvyder crosses? I’m not sure @toastyjakes showed me a cactus lookin pic. Those things look sweet.

My birthday is coming up and I just was going to grab a couple seed packs for the head. See how I justify that to everybody in my house :blush:. I’m really doing it for the sticker pack I want one of them jelly powered ones too those are hard as shit.

I had to figure it out old school. I kind of stepped away from technology for about a little over 10 years lol. When I came home I was like what in the hell is all it is? I steered away from it you know what I mean but now it’s what everybody is using. Thanks for the link on crypto. currency. Later.
-J

3 Likes

@ReikoX never ran any autos could you shoot me a pm would love to try a few of yours

Boom ! @DiggySoze dropping the knowledge !

3 Likes

Finally getting around to sending out more FAM seeds. Sorry for the delay folks, got busy over the four day weekend.

Doing a test grow of the Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa plants. So far I’m liking what I see. I will likely move this project to F2 soon. The F2 generation should have about 25% autoflowering plants.

Oops got one tipped over…

28 Likes

Have you made auto X photo crosses & if so, with the photo male or female or both? I’m curious to hear whether the autoflowering gene is more easily passed/more dominant in auto moms or dads. :thinking: :rocket:

In a month+ I’ll have (ElRuvF2 X RedCherryBerry) Filial cross(“F2”) ready to try. Have no idea what the herb will be like but I do smell the cherry funk, not as strongly though. From there I have a lot of options:

ElRuv F2 pollen
ElRuvF2 X RedCherryBerry pollen
RedCherryBerry pollen (passes on cherry smell so far)
RedCherryBerry mother
(LRUVxRCB-squared seeds mentioned above)
AND Sugar Black Rose in your FAM mix(right?)

:sweat_smile:

The goal is a cherry berry auto. Where would you go with it next?

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

The Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa cross is exactly that. The dad was my male Lowryder2 used to make my 2017 Breeder’s Pack. I crossed it to my Juanita la Lagrimosa (photo) clone. All of these will be photoperiod, but I have noticed flower development seems faster. I will likely do another run where I do an open pollination while culling off types to get to F2. The F2 generation should have 25% autofloweing. Cross two autos and all the progeny will be autos.

12 Likes

The cherry mixed with the ELRUV rotten pineapple smell could end up extra special in the stink department. @cogitech crossed the ELRUV with a tangerine dream and I’ve got the pleasure of giving them their 1st run and I can’t wait to see what the smell will be like. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

The first ones for me were a sharp & sour ‘juicy-fruit’ (chewing gum brand), the F3 I’m smoking is all over the place: chocolate, dirt, coffee, skunk, maybe some GDP-berry & a trace of the parents. Grown in different soil & environments. :thinking:

Still destructive instant stupor. :thumbsup:

I’ll get my :poop: together & take some pictures before I smoke it all. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Anyone have any suggestions for a strain to help with Psychosis (and Alzheimer’s), preferably an auto? My old man has middle stage Alzheimer’s, which wouldn’t be so bad, except he also has developed a problem with temper. I am afraid he is going to give my mom a heart attack or a stroke, and me a conviction for murder. :laughing:

Will most likely be using it to cook (Butter or Coco Oil). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to save my sanity.

5 Likes

I’m no expert in this matter, but maybe a strong indica if you’re going to make butter or oil for taking internally. That will produce a nice solid sleep.

It could be that a sativa would help, too. But others with more experience in care giving should take it from here. Prayers and vibes sent! peace

3 Likes

GMan,
Don’t really want to knock him out, just mellow him out a bit. Whatever I use, I will do a low dose cookie batch and give him one or two. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Day 3 for two Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose, now labeled GT SBR for short

20 Likes

The GTxSBR’s at day 11, got a little over watering there for a day or two but are looking decent.

13 Likes

I read through some of this but there’s way to much to read it all… is it possible to cut a clone from an auto, and feminize the clone to pollinate the mother/another auto female

I get that you’re on a time limit, but if you were to silver it while it was trying to root.

2 Likes

… your gonna be into week 3-4 before you could even consider taking a cutting then it will be week 5-6+ before its rooted and then it still has to produce pollen say week 8+ and then the plant is already finishing up.

Also its not like CS or STS is nice to a plant either… not saying what your thinking can’t be done its just creating a lot of unnecessary work that will most likely go wrong, when instead you can just reverse a branch on the plant you want to do it for.

7 Likes

I see, that makes sense

1 Like