ReikoX's Workshop

FWIW this Skywalker Kush is the High Desert Relief (HDR) cut. I’ve grown it for years without issue. It came into the club as a clone, but they ran several packs from Reserva Privada and never found anything better.

6 Likes

Instead of just a money making hustler? :rofl: Who knew?! :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

DNA used to make decent seed. They were my goto. Chocolope, Sour Cream, all their Hazes.

1 Like

@ReikoX how did you line the inside of your metal storage cabinet? I just got lucky and came across one for free and like they way yours is set up. Just devoured this whole thread, but I didn’t see if you covered how you built the metal cabinet out aside from the no till bed.

5 Likes

Outstanding work btw! Your threads are damn entertaining and informative.

5 Likes

I did a post where I deconstructed the cabinet in my rebuild thread. This post should answer your questions.

6 Likes

Thanks brotha! @ReikoX

2 Likes

I’m a little late on this thread bud I had a similar bud on a grape god. Had an oval/ flat stalk

13 Likes

I would like to purchase some skunk seeds.

1 Like

Welcome to OG. Thise seeds were given away a long time ago. That post was from August 2017

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Tat2trav. Growers here are talented, friendly, and super generous. Make yourself comfortable, take a peek around, and make the most of your stay.

5 Likes

Ok my bad bro I’m new here ! Lol I’m looking for the skunkiest sweetest stuff…

5 Likes

Welcome to OG!
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG! Stick around a bit and get to know some people. Still quite a few of those around you could possibly acquire in the future!

3 Likes

ReikoX Whats up my Brother?
I was reading about the skywalker and wanted to ask
I have some Mephisto Genetics testers I was gifted by the vault
and I am going to pop them soon , I have heard wonderful things but wanted your opinion before I choose to grow them, Good seeds or what?
Thks
Hope All has been well been a spell since I have been around

6 Likes

Hey @STIGGY , long time no see. Yes Mephisto are one of the better auto breeders IMO.

10 Likes

Thanx for the awesome info u provide. U are truly amazing in all ur projects. I just can’t get enough. Please don’t ever stop.

5 Likes

Wow, @ReikoX , I am Currently running the Biocanna on my first grows and recently realized it’s just FPJ like you. Lol. I plan on making it myself as well :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

WHat was your opinion of this product?

1 Like

Hated it, it tasted like plastic. I gave it away and later heard it had some nasty stuff in it. I think it has since been pulled.

5 Likes