Reversing females using gibberellic acid, whos done this one>>?

who has reversed a female using gibberellic acid, i have a recipe that uses like 0.00001 of a gram.
says it must be exact, as too little will do nothing and too much will damage the plant. this is such a small amount, this would be sprayed once a day right when flower starts, has anyone with experience use this?

2 Likes

People referred to the result as tentacle monster. Please post pictures.

5 Likes

interesting, im not sure if ill do that, i dont have a scale that goes too low, yeah i want to see pictures too

2 Likes

I trided it 5 or 6 times only one time that it worked so i think you beter can youse silver woareršŸ˜

2 Likes

100ppm is the strength I heard of. That would be 100mg in 1l, or 1g in 10l of water.

4 Likes

[Hereā€™s some ā€œinterestingā€ reading ā€¦ ejem|nullxnull

2 Likes

pretty sure advanced nutrients uses Ga3 (didnt want to spell it) in there bud igniter, when i used bud igniter it made the plants bud out right away.

Do a serial dilution.
1g/100ml
take 10 ml (.1g) add 90ml h2o
Take 10 ml (.01g) add 90ml h2o
Take 10 ml (.001g) add to 90 ml h2o
ā€¦

You can start at .1 and save a dilution if your scale reads down to .01.

3 Likes

my question is does it produce more pollen then the s[rays, sts, col silver?? but thank you

Iā€™ve used Ga3 to reverse plants before. Itā€™s not worth it. Only sometimes works on some strains and it WILL make your plant stretch 3X its size where you sprayed itā€¦ Use CS or STSā€¦

4 Likes

My experience was much the same as @CADMAN.
Weird thickening and stretching at the spray sites.
If memory serves, I tossed the entire plant.

3 Likes

interesting, so it is more a growth hormone, ive also read it helps with cracking older seed, any truth to that?
thank you for the answers, you guys rock

1 Like

Im not sure how stable this method is either. I think this method (g3a)and rodelesation (spelling) were some of the first methods used in the seed industry and there were alot of problems . I think sts is one of the most stable methods for producing fem seeds. On some though you just have to get the doses right and fine tune your solution to different plants to get them to crack.
G3a can help cracking old seed however sometimes they stretch way too much and die not long after.

2 Likes

Iā€™m experiencing the same with CS, White Widow is pushing out hairs while Train Wreck is getting ballsy.

GA-3 is sold at j.l.hudson expressly for that purpose.
Decent price, complete instructions on how to get different ppms.

Then you have my post concerning the Ebner Effect on cannabis here.
I observed zero potential using that device for reversing.
But it did a fine job sprouting ten yr old seed.

1 Like

wow yeah i have heard that this way is not the best, i heard the sts is the best, it does work, personal experience, with the sts, but even with that it is not 100 % fool proof and i know each strain takes the spray different, i was just thinking about the ga3 as ive never tried. dont thing i will as it seems that the ga3 method is out dated, perhaps the seeds where high herm rate?
none the less i really appreciate everyone who helped chime in. makes the answers more complete

1 Like

Glad to help bud.
Iā€™ve learned so much from so many here itā€™s great to payback.
Kinda sorta like Christmas all year round.

1 Like

again thank you, im trying to reverse a female but im trying to get pollen for later so im looking for the best way to make that happen but man it is not easy.

1 Like

Check out @JohnnyPotseed 's topic on using STS.
Good convo.

1 Like