Review of Hembra Genetics

I found out about Hembra from a flyer at my local grow shop. They were doing a pop seed vendor event and I had to miss it because I had a booth at the local comicon that day. However, it’s now a couple months later and I decided to order my first “big time” seeds from them. I have lots of wonderful strains from generous OGers but I was obsessed with a getting my hands on a couple from The Humbolt seed company. I placed an order for some Hella Jelly Feminized (humbolt), Blueberry muffin regular (humbolt), and PLANTAIN PUFF PUFF’S regular (Tree1Four Genetics). My package came extremely fast and well packed with stickers and some freebies from tree1four. Unfortunately they accidentally omitted the Hella Jelly and instead sent Collie Man Kush humbolt. There was supposed to be some freebies of collie man kush but they were swapped for the big pack. I contacted them and they immediately sent out some hella jelly (full pack), collie man kush freebies, more hella jelly (freebie pack), and a paid postage return label for the full pack of collie man. They responded very quickly to my email and I couldn’t be happier.

If I ever order seeds again I will definitely see if they have the strain first.

5 Likes