Beanhoarder @ Hemp Depot

Anyone have some experience with Beanhoarder’s gear ? He has some interesting crosses with detailed descriptions and the price is right.

Thinking about picking some up.

10 Likes

@Ftlob (:wave: wassup) has a bit I think. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Well, I decided to satisfy my own curiosity. Got a few extras and the Malberry freebie.

My friend is always raving about Red Congo, and the BB/C99 x Chemdog D sounds like a fun time.

Service from Hemp Depot was very good. Sent request at 1am Friday, confirmed and paid by 3am, beans in hand Tuesday.

14 Likes

Brad@ Hemp Depot is the man! Very reliable and solid bank. Been at it for years and is very professional, cool. He is also the man behind Beanhoarder Seeds (I suspect). Been a solid rumor for years but only hinted/winked at. Dude knows his shit and has a crazy ass selection of ol school fire that is quickly becoming rare and extinct

10 Likes

Ive always had success buying thru Brad at Hemp Depot. He’s quick to get seeds out, usually same day as payment lands. He is my Canadian go-to seed retailer (i just wish he\d carry more top California breeders’ gear. thats my 1 complaint)
Ive had pretty good luck with Beanhoarder’s stuff. There may be some pheno differences among progeny, dependig on what seedstock is used. Great prices on B.H.‘s gear.
He sent me Malberrys’ Mozambiquian Sativa last year as freebie. Used a Moz Sat male to hit the Roberts Creek Congo.
Good luck.

6 Likes

Thanks Silver, good to hear. Any specific strains to recommend (or not)? He has so many crosses, it was hard to choose.

11/12 beans have sprouted.

2 Likes

Beanhoarder carries a nice Durban X Freeze for outdoor growing. Total sativa head high in a super quick flowering package. Mine was done mid August-early Sept in Ontario Canada outside.
Id have to look at the list again. a lot of stuff comes and goes w/ BeanHoarder. Dont think ya’ll can go wrong with most of his gear. Good prices to in Canadian dollars too.
I would suppose your own selections would be based on growing style, flower period limits etc.
Also, Bodhi Seed co.has some great fire genetics priced better than most American genetics.He’s worth a look IMO. Everyone here at OG seems happy with Bodhis gear they grew.
Good luck

6 Likes

Huge Beanho fan, only ever had good experiences with their work.

The PCK crosses were their only bad seeds, just bad pck from cannabiogen

3 Likes

Their Johnny blaze X c99 get great reviews from everyone, I’d also like to try the Flo X old timers haze, a bit of a bitch to get his seeds if you aren’t in Canada or states side unfortunately

4 Likes

8 Likes

Are you otug? Thats awesome, what did you think of the blockhead?
Just got a pack of their Johnny blaze x blockhead and the blockhead f5 potent pheno selection.

I also asked brad at hemp depot if their was any way to get ahold of beanhoarder for more info about their selections and grow advice etc. And was told they arent active at all and if i wanted to pass anything along or anything like that, to message him. Its surprising to have a breeder like that be so disconnected from social media or to have someone actively represent them. They have so many interesting crosses they would be big on the scene imo.

6 Likes

Thank you @jessethestoner :pray:

I love the Blockhead, it’s great stuff. Here’s a link to my grow log if you would like to see more pics of the Blockhead F5 Potent Pheno I grew outdoors last season.

Pretty sure Brad is Beanhoarder. I’ve asked him some pretty detailed questions, which he had no trouble answering. I also grew his Red Congolese x Super Silver Haze in my outdoor grow, great cross.

Please tag me when you grow either of those packs :grinning: Thank you :pray:

12 Likes

Bought that product once and never again , Hemp Depot is good ,BeanHo not so much but I should have known better with that lineup on 1000 different beans , pollen tosser is my best estimate

5 Likes

Utog- for sure, i will let you know when i start them up. I just started some seeds of a dif variety, so it will be a bit.
And yea, i can see brad being beanhoarder, its just weird he isnt active online.
What did you think of the smoke?

Lunch- what did you buy by him? I did a lot of research and the only real complaints about him i could see was his pck crosses.

4 Likes

I’ve grown out three of BeanHoarder’s crosses; sweet tooth3/C99, Blockhead Freak Sativa, and God/Freeze. The Freeze/God was a male and i culled it, but i found the other two to be exceptional plants and smoke. I am planning on growing out his BangerHaze/SSH cross this summer.

7 Likes

Years ago, my first hempdepot pick was 4 packs of Sweet Tooth 3 x f13 , I lost the beans , long story short ! I really thought it would be worth growing them out , was planning to work the line and see what’s up , I still get a feeling of anxiety about losing them ,haha damn
Peace
Ps ,that was probably 10-11 years ago now, funny I sure wish to fuck I still had those beans, cheers

5 Likes

Man that sucks. Still a few F13 and ST crosses around though, might be worth checking out.

The Red Congo x F13 is one of my favorite smokes. Very berry, motivating & uplifting.

5 Likes

Yeah I would imagine,I spent countless hours looking over his Red Congolese crosses! I imagine they would be great!
Peace
I froze whatever I had left of BH seeds, probably give them a go in a bit, probably line breed everything to keep in the purest form
I’ve got about 4 or five different picks,
The only gear that I have access to I hit with gg4 x zkittlez pollen, which was his Big Wreck (Trainwreck x SSH (cubed back to the Trainwreck)x F13 I believe,hehe been a long time,if I did that again I would probably use a Dank Sinatra male to make more seeds,DS has such a nice effect on everything he hits
Haha peace

4 Likes

Damn,I’m back stalking the hempdepot BH page ! Dreaming about all those genetics ! Haha
Peace

4 Likes

I’ve been using HD for many years now, always great service, and a really nice selection.
Also, I’ve grown many of the BeanHo things. I think the first one was Trainwreck x Mango Haze… really nice. Always a new treat, and for the price they’re totally a bargain. It’s great to be able to experiment with different strains like that. Also, I feel like they’re true to the descriptions that are written.

6 Likes