MSNL (marijuana-seeds.nl)

Your opinions about:

www.marijuana-seeds.nl (MSNL)

:fire: Link above contains affiliate tracking code. Please use this link to buy at this shop and support Overgrow.com. Thank you. :pray:

I have heard good things about them and it seems like few local members have shopped there… What is your experience with them?

Also they have pretty good standing on Trustpilot… Worldwide shipping too…

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking bout ordering from them. Tried to back in 2018 but my bank is fucking stupid and froze my account for almost a week even after I ok’d the transaction. Gonna try again though soon and just go with using crypto for payment this time. When I do I’ll post feedback

2 Likes

Ok so apparently I need to set up a wallet first. Placed order with bitcoin waiting to see how it turns out, will update as I go.

Ordered a pack of the early misty seeds and got 5 free “Afghan regs” as a bonus.

5 Likes

they ship those out for ya yet?

2 Likes

Yeah, according to tracking they made it to Chicago o. The 17th, so should be here by end of week.pretty excited.

1 Like

Tracking still says sitting in Chicago…been forever since I ordered anything from across the pond, forgot how long it can sit sometimes. Tomorrow makes a week that they been sitting there. I know patience is a virtue but dammit I never said I was patient haha…

2 Likes

I’ve used them several times, no problems at all. I will use them again.

2 Likes

Everything I’ve ever seen or heard about them was good, I just hate saying the waiting game lol

I’ve used them many times they never disappoint and always send free beans, of course more the more you spend. Seems like I have gotten good seeds from them, I’m currently growing their lemon kush auto. Pineapple kush auto. And critical auto. They ship super stealthy too. Very discreet, fooled me the first time. I would order again, except now you have to use crypto currency and I see no need to waste time with that.

4 Likes

That’s what I’ve heard, I’m pretty excited. As for the having to use cryptocurrency I’m fine with it as either way I would have to as my local bank is a tad on the dur side when it comes to me buying anything overseas.

1 Like

This (crypto payment) is super easy nowadays, if you really like them don’t let that scare you away.

I can help you with that, and I bet some other people on here would also be willing.
Not saying you should, just don’t let it hold you back!

2 Likes

Thanks in advance, I’ll message you about it later!

2 Likes

Received my seeds today :slight_smile: stoked about them. Though kinda disappointed in method of "super stealth " shipping considering the price point but I digress. Can’t wait to get them in water and going :grinning: will update more later as kids demand attention currently.

Edit: I guess I should reiterate on the shipping part, It wasn’t bad or poorly done, I just was expecting since the stealth shipping is like $20 and it was shipped normal tracked in a card

4 Likes

That does sound like a bit of a shit deal on the shipping!

1 Like

On a good note I dropped 3 of the early Misty’s and 2 afghans in water last night. Hot to take a quick peak before I had to leave but it looked like they had all dropped and cracked, will be starting a journal later tonight and post pics :grinning:

2 Likes

I ordered from them on 5/19/20 and received seeds on 5/30/20. Super impressed. Stealthy.

5 Likes

MSNL I purchased some Northern Lights regular seeds, a 10 pack, and got 5 power plant seeds, for free. They accept debit cards, and ship the next day, and I’m in the US. now idk how long its gonna take to pass thru customs and all of that but for now, I’m optimistic, and

4 Likes

@Treetop, you live in the US by chance ?

2 Likes

Havent ordered from here yet but my next seed purchase will be through them. I like their strain selection for sure. Let us know how it goes if you use em

2 Likes

Yes I do. Yes

2 Likes