Paisa Grow Seeds

I’ve found it in digging the web, they are supposed to be known in Columbia and Costa Rica so i’ve thinked about a coup^le of guys here ^^

https://www.paisagrowseeds.com/
Website in Portugal, totally unknown from me until today but they seem to have some trendy hybrids, CBD … maybe somes will be happy to give it a try.

stay green

1 Like

I ordered from them, and had poor germination ratios, 2 our of 9 seeds. Emailed them for a replacement, but they wouldn’t answer. Only after i contacted CBG, it was that they emailed me back, i told them Rafa from CBG already was on it. So…

1 Like

Good to known, no service = to avoid ^^

1 Like

But the guys in Spain were awesome…

well to be fair they did list on their website they accept claims for over 20% germination failure but maybe slow responding to e-mails - but @MadScientist also said they didn’t ship in original breeder packaging so that’s iffy too

2 Likes

I don’t do anything with the original breeder’s packs, they go to the garbage, but it gives you a sense of re-assurance that what comes in there is legit. I got mine in a little foil envelope glued to a piece of paper, no info at all whatsoever. I hope this one time, since the seeds are coming directly from the man, that they wold be in an breeder’s pack. I dunno.

1 Like

Enough informations to enter in my black list anyway ^^

3 Likes

I am a fair man, i say nice things to people and also say ugly things to people, no one likes someone like me in that regard. I always have something to say either good or bad. I just can’t keep quiet, and in the welfare of my fellow growers and this beloved website i pledge to be like a DOG AT WAR… I will defend this website from scammers, and people trying to take advantage and also, will review seedbanks from time to time. Not just ugly things, good things also.

5 Likes

Lots of seedbanks ship without the original breeder pack especially when its not within the same state or country. Seedsman even ships like that. But not their wholesale acc because retailers want the OG breeder pack to sell. Its a safety thing.

2 Likes

yes i’ve seen some seedbanks offer that in their shipping options, but only if you request it. they wouldn’t do it without your agreement (justfeminized.com, had good experience) they offer like 15 different stealth items from inside a ballpoint pen to a torch lighter or i even think a kite lmao… i also opt for no stealth because canada