Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I’m in, Overgrow the World with Love, Freedom and Independence. :heart:

8 Likes

270 meals now! Let’s go! 🫂

6 Likes

If it only takes $1 to make 10 meals, I’ll donate $10 to the cause @Heliosphear

11 Likes

Same here…just say how.

10 Likes

I’m in! Maybe if we email transfer cash to @Heliosphear and he can collect and donate?

7 Likes

Very cool idea @Heliosphear what organization is this for? Thanks for doing this!

4 Likes

I’m guessing there’s an easier way to donate funds. That seems to me like a lot of work to ask of @Heliosphear, or at least it seems so to me, a retired guy. :wink:

Maybe World Kitchen? I can’t remember the organization’s name or its chef founder. Damn, losin’ my fuckin’ mind.

4 Likes

I’m late again, Thanks @Rhai88
@Heliosphear and all the fine folks who donated to this awesome party Giveaway!!

6 Likes

I’m sure whatever org it is has a website. Did he say what it was?

4 Likes

Please add me to that list

3 Likes

I think the chef’s name is Chef Andres something. Very well known world-wide. Damn. Oh, and I’ve go bacon cooking.

Flipped the bacon. It’s been at least several months since I’ve seen it mentioned here at OG. Didn’t find it using the search either. Damn.

5 Likes

You can edit the wiki. When adding your name make sure you put down next number, full stop, space, @ symbol and then you name. Pencil at the bottom left of the post.

Just don’t overwrite if somebody else is editing at the same time.if that message comes up, delete your post and start again. :grin::+1::fire:

5 Likes

I ran across one thing, but I’m not going to throw things out as guesses and just heliosphere say for sure

5 Likes

Totally agree. He’s the one really “in the know.” What I said is from my failing memory.

Edit: After a little searching, I believe this is the organization (or perhaps one of the organizations) our donations go to. World Central Kitchen | Team In my most serious opinion, seriously worth our support.

4 Likes

I KNOW THAT, WHEN I CLICK SAVE, I MAKE SURE NOOONE IS TYPING BEFORE I CLICK IT…I HAVE HAD THAT BEFORE…NO WRONG INTENDED…IF I SEE SOMEONE TYPING I WAIT…OR JUST REFRESH BEFORE I GO…
sorry for the caps…didnt realize it was on…i was not shouting…its all good…let me know what i need to fix, and i am on it…thank you for pointing it out @Loggershands …there was no intention of taking away another member…

5 Likes

What and how are we donating to? @Heliosphear
Is this going to be a thread like the st Jude’s one?

2 Likes

Woah dude, I wasn’t accusing you of anything. I was trying to help you out.

5 Likes

nah your good, i took it very kindly…it has happened before…you are 100% solid bro…my name got tossed from the list also…so just tryin to get on there…

4 Likes

No, just a regular giveaway thread.

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great day. I’m at work so I’m trying to check in from time to time. Thanks @Heliosphear for running the show today! :grin::green_heart:

7 Likes