Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Very beautiful :green_heart::pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

BEAN ME UP!!! @Rhai88 @Rena93 I was just thinking of star trek and thought of that so there it is in all its cheezy glory :slight_smile:

The flower looks awesome and wall stickable, well done

7 Likes

You ever search winnowing on YouTube?

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve looked at many different way of shucking beans. I actually had a 2 liter bottle laying around and just tried this BASIC ass setup and damn it it worked so damn wellā€¦ I believe @Pigeonman does something like this if I remember right?

This method = Cheap AF if anyone is looking for something that works effective as hell. Just make sure you vacuum at a slight angle or the suction will take up seeds! :laughing:

26 Likes

If you put a screen over the end of that, you should be able to pass it over a pile of shucked beans and itā€™d pick up the loose leaf, then sit it in a bowl and turn off the vacuum and youā€™ll collect all that plant materialā€¦ Helllooooo hash :grin:

4 Likes

The vac has been completely cleaned out and a brand new filter added(Iā€™d like to add a fine mesh stainless screen around the filter in order to let the hash collect to it but thatā€™s a down the road step. That way I can still use all the chafe/trim/hash collected by it if I wanted to.

7 Likes

Oh hell yeah I do @Rhai88 !

I added a choke hole near my thumb area when holding the bottle to help with those sneaky good seeds wanting to get pulled up. Additionally I run my shop vac through an inline fan power dimming switch (variable power controller that doesnā€™t burn out DC motors) so I can dial in the vaccum to the mass at hand.

Sometimes iā€™m on super low with minimal suctiopn and other times I turn off the variable power controller so itā€™s full tilt on.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s what my cyclone 5gal bucket collector is for :rofl:

Itā€™s the same thing folks use in their woodshop to keep their shopvacs clean. I just use it for collecting the dregs and then itā€™s a matter of adding ice and ice water and stirring a lot. One bucket solution for bubble! lol

5 Likes

Damn thatā€™s a great idea. Would definitely help I did have a couple oh shit moments when I went to hard in the saucer and I did lose a couple good ones. I thought about something similar with the ā€œchokeā€ hole and was just going to poke around the vac tip area in the bottle with a thumb tac in a few spots but may try the thumb hole haha

Definitely a science to get things just right but overall WHAT A TIME SAVER. I keep making things easier and @Rena93 keeps saying Iā€™m taking her jobs away. haha

10 Likes

If you cut some ā€œteethā€ into the bottom of the bottle, it wonā€™t be able to create full suction to the plate, or bowl, whatever youā€™re using :blush:

Sorry man, I saw your designs and my mind has been working on overtime šŸ¤¦šŸ¤·šŸ˜

6 Likes

the teeth on the bottom might not be a bad idea honestly.

If anyone is following me on IG I posted a video of it in action. Iā€™m in love. lol

I did notice it sucked up like 20 good seedsā€¦ but 20 seeds in the amount of time thing thing is saving is worth it in my opinion.

13 Likes

I just sent you a follow request on IG. I hardly ever update but I like scrolling pretty herb pics. :laughing:

3 Likes

Hi.
Same for me I added you :wink:.
Good luck with the most boring part, I follow that closely too.
See you
O.B

2 Likes

For the winā€¦ GreatJob rockin the 2 literā€¦ 20 good seeds not too badā€¦ I really like the little bigger kitty liter sized jugā€¦ Did a 200 seeded plant field of hemp with itā€¦ the key is to also have a big square desk or kitchen drawer. I found some cheap plastic storage bin works well too. Id break down big piles of bud in it. And clean in short orderā€¦ Was curious about loss and dug thru the spoils and didnā€™t find anything worth a damn

5 Likes

Damn good to know. It definitely could use some refining lol Iā€™ve been working so much I finally had time to dabble. For this being my first time Iā€™m extremely happy.

7 Likes

Irene x Black Cherry

12 Likes

This Irene cut I have is actually impressing as well so. I have great hopes for the progeny. Iā€™d definitely like to play with your Irene cross. I never did end up with a pack of that. I was supposed to have won one from you but the mail may have ate it. If youā€™d like to trade Iā€™d be very interested. @hoss8455

11 Likes

Seed shucking ā€¦ I love itā€¦ I bet we could invent such a machineā€¦ have it spin fast enough to keep seeds at the wallsā€¦ and slow enough for plant matter to be sucked out simultaneouslyā€¦ centrifugal force keeping seeds inā€¦

3 Likes

Stick to the K.I.S.S. Methodā€¦ No need to overcomplicate things, Hemp Seed Soorters Do Exist $$$ā€¦

2 Likes

All caught up on envelopes. Finally! Soā€¦

:arrow_forward: Todayā€™s giveawayā€¦ (1 winner)

• 1 pack of Chem Fuego F2 + 1 pack of Lemon OG x Blueberry Diesel.

To the WIKIā€¦

1. @LzBoy :canada:
  2. @freed111 :canada:
  3. @Tao :us:
  4. @Bert :us:
  5. @Hashpants
  6. @Agreenpassion :us:
  7. @luxton :canada:
  8. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  9. @Fortman420 :canada:
  10. @Originalweedman
  11. @greenmachine77 :canada:
  12. @Gho13 :us_outlying_islands:
  13. @Zolorp :us:
  14. @ix3u
  15. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  16. @Blackbeard :us:
  17. @Gato :us:
  18. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  19. @Villiager :de:
  20. @Sintax :us:
  21. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  22. @Trimeresurus :us:
  23. @belleswell :us:
  24. @OhNo555 :us: :partying_face:
  25. @Nugslinger :canada:
  26. @dingys :brazil:
  27. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  28. @jessethestoner :canada:
  29. @Osogreen261
  30. @Illicitmango :us:
  31. @splinter7 :us:
  32. @Green_Light :us:
  33. @sd9007 :us:
  34. @havens4hawks :us:
  35. @emeraldbullfrog :us: :frog:
  36. @Trickster :us:
  37. @patsnumone :us:
  38. @donuchee :us:
  39. @GallacreekD66
  40. @503BudMan
  41. @Vegabom :us:
  42. @Trae1170 :us:
  43. @Orange.bud :eu::frog:
  44. @HealingHerb :australia:
  45. @BuckeyeBeanz
  46. @TheSeedjinn :canada:
  47. @Smooth :us:
  48. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  49. @globalhead
  50. @Shanesstrains :us:
  51. @Hambone :us:

Add numbers as needed! Be kind to your WIKI neighbors.

58 Likes