Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Like I always say, you can always rely on @buckaroobonsai

6 Likes

your card giveaways and whatnot remind me of a time i think it was @George sent me some seeds from Spain with local postcards. i always thought it would be a cool idea to send postcards with the seeds you send.

5 Likes

Ohh, I see that I am wrong, I miss many.
I already have this and the old english in the way.

Only the two from the right are holos.

And they are still not sticked. Because the tent I have right now is a temporal one. (in an attic with very high temperatures, the next will be in the basement.)

@Heliosphear could you put a list of the stickers you designed for OG for us fanatics of collections?.. Pleeease

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada::champagne: to all that have won on here this morning kind of moving slow today and I have been getting stoned, celebrating MD going LEGAL on Saturday the 1st!

Again congratulations to all winners and the people that have contributed to make this a GR8 event! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Lol I’m waiting to I get somewhere more perminate to stick or make a board

2 Likes

Yes, and please post on my Grow guides and collectibles thread, you too @Rhai88

3 Likes

@OhNo555 Enjoy finally being legal. Burn a fatty for everyone here at OG!

2 Likes

It is truly a good feeling! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

man… I step away from the thread to go do some garden chores and start a water hash run and stickers are flyin all over the place… LOL

congrats to @3rdgengrower for the big prize!!!
and all you sticker hunters… congrats I guess… :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

YOU MUST NEVER LEAVE! lol :rofl:

2 Likes

He who hesitates has already lost around here! :flushed:

I’m heading out to mow the lawn and tend to the veggie garden.
Don’t wish that bad juju on me! :rofl:

Good luck everyone! :wink::+1:

1 Like

It’s all fun n games till someone misses out on a sticker LOL
Between Club Quadrant seed collector cards and the stickers/posters/tshirts from @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear … there are some sought after collectables here on OG.
I love the fun n games :wink:

5 Likes

It’s going to rain :cloud_with_rain::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: stay for the fun :star_struck:

2 Likes

You beat me to the last one I was ready to trim and dry my jenny kush then sticker came up that was what 30 min ago? Lmao

2 Likes

For sure it is, it was raining and I took a nap.

That MMS sticker is awesome! I’m assuming it was from awhile ago?

1 Like

That’s weird. I can’t edit the WIKI for some reason.

Maybe he is drawing now so he closed it?

Went to the garage to press a little rosin and missed out on everything wow awesome giveaways.

3 Likes