Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

@blowdout2269 These are all the slapz I’ve made for OG. Minus the tester’s sticker that has not been made yet but they will be once people have completed their runs of my tester beans.

6 Likes

Helio did those elongated ones.

2 Likes

I think we need some really cool emoji’s that are only on OG’s web site! Ones that reflect are own brand of fun :star_struck:

8 Likes

Thanks for another shot at a “High til I die” sticker @Rhai88 , that Kristi Kush has had my eye for a while too.

8 Likes

That’s a cool sticker, you sent me the holographic one. I haven’t stuck it on anything yet. All my stickers are in my flower room and a cabinet I keep my top shelf in. Needless to say it can’t fit anymore jars cuz everything I grow from OG’s is top shelf.:heart:

2 Likes

Hey man, that’s some really cool stuff to say about this place we all love and grow with each other. Thanks for the kind words, probably haven’t grown any of my seeds out but for the next ten people to write a number 1 through 10. Ending at 10. I will send a pack of 10 rainbow yllly f2s. Also you get a pack for the kind words towards your growmies.
Send the deets bro
@Greenfingers

Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics - #44 by Pawsfodocaws us only

6 Likes

It would be cool to see this last for a few, usually people pop these dibs like hot cakes…in this case take a number.

2 Likes

Now that’s a funny one

It was meant to be :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What do you mean? Sorry I’m high af. Did you want a pack?

1 Like

I want in though! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Edit post to say #1

1 Like

Lucky number seven # 7!
Yes, I’m here to confuse people.
:crazy_face:
Thanks buddy!

1 Like

Hell yeah if you are giving them away. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Awe he’ll man I’m fucken lit

2 Likes

Well 3 is my lucky number.

1 Like

Yes sir sure am

2 Likes

#Seven I choose you!!!
Edit by being late…
9 I choose you!!!

1 Like

To late. :yum: