Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Direct from grove when they offer free shipping. Otherwise their shipping is redonculous but honestly they pay for themselves in my opinion. I have like 30 QP bags just chillen and they can be reused. Super durable too.

I’m not paid by them I swear lol

7 Likes

are the measurements accurate? 1 oz in an ounce bag,etc

2 Likes

Honestly I’ve never really paid much attention to that… My scale can’t handle volume and my bigger one is busted lol I usually don’t track weight since it’s just smoke for my wife and friends.

2 Likes

i’m hesitant to try them after using bovedas multiple times. they ruin the smell and density

2 Likes

@anonymous4289 Before I was using C-vaults with boveda packs. I actually prefer the bags way over the C-vaults for cost and yeah boveda packs definitely seem to pull smell compared.

I wish you could smell these bags after I open the grove bags it’s unreal.

I check things out for you with the QP bags. right now I’m rocking over 6oz in a single QP bag before my scales maxes out. I really need a bigger one! Plus I’m holding to their 25% headroom in the bags so yes. They’re holding what they should and then some.

4 Likes

No the measurements are off but other than that they rock. Grove Bags.... Has anyone tried them on a cure? here’s what the community says about them. @Rhai88 do you heat seal yours or just use the Ziploc zipper.

Lmao so a few people say tthey don’t hold what they say including me but @Rhai88 growing some dense dank then the bags are on as far as weight. 3 different strains could only get 3oz in qp bags. I will still use no question even though for me they don’t hold what they say. They work so well that that isn’t a concern for me at least.

2 Likes

I did jars and Boveeda packs for 6 years and switched to the Grove bags a couple harvest back. They are awesome at preserving terps and no problems with mold or drying out. I’ll never go back to jars. The QP size is great and a couple 1oz ones for the weekly stash bags is perfect for us. I’ll have to keep an eye out for the free shipping, I need a bunch more.

7 Likes

I just opened a Grove bag that’s been sitting for 9 months now, and boy oh boy. The wife came out of the bedroom and wondered what the hell was going on. Stunk up the whole house in a matter of minutes. I will never jar my smoke ever again. These bags flat out work IMO, take up less space, and once they go thru the Cannatrol, it’s bag, store, and don’t worry about until it’s time to smoke em.

7 Likes

Honestly this is an accurate statement. I forgot about the bags I put my Black Cherry into just because I’m gifted smoke from friends and my own smoke from past runs. Holy shit I just got a blast of some straight lemon/lime amazingness! Its been at least a few months since I’ve cracked this bag. I think I finished in April of this year I literally just set it and FORGOT it and holy shit this is definitely tonights smoke.

4 Likes

I only use the OZ bags. That way I can control how much the kids smoke, and allows me to “gift” very easily. If I gave them a QP bag, it would be gone in about 2 weeks. Keeping the OZ bags hidden, they have no clue what’s left in the stash cupboard, so they get high and conserve, because they never know when it will be the last bag, LOL
I was sold on them after my first run thru my Cannatrol. No “burping”, light weight, no terp stealing Bovedas, easily storable, and hold a stable RH level from what the cheap Crapazon humidity meters read. The 9 month old bag was only 2% off what it was when I threw it in the cupboard.

7 Likes

Oh man this Black Cherry was THICC! Honestly if anyone has the chance I couldn’t recommend enough @stanknugzz77’s Black Cherry. I believe he is selling his packs on @Ris’s online store! Unreal frost on these babies and the smell is incredible! Total Lemon/lime with a menthol singe to the nostrils. I had smoked some of this months back uncured and completely forgot about this. I will partake tonight but the smell alone has me reopening my grove bags every few minutes right now but I have to paint my daughters room so I’ll wait until later since the last time I smoked this stuff I was literally stuck to my couch. :laughing:

31 Likes

Knew it! Had to be thick dense buds to get the qp in the qp but 6 :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:. Ya the smells are great. That is a nice surprise forgot about some great smoke and the whole time it’s getting better instead of dried and stale.

Holy cow look how tightly those calyxes packed in there and the are swoll af!

3 Likes

Here is all of his work online. :slight_smile: Thanks for the tag.

ILLEagle

Ill Eagle Birdseed - Growing Up Ganja.

10 Likes

Really solid cultivar. I experimented with this way further than I should have. But I was testing so i figured why not push em to their limits. I went heavy on N later into flower way longer than I should have and honestly I did actually put them throught the wringer with this. but holy shit they still came out pretty amazing!

4 Likes

Shes a beauty!

2 Likes

I imagine they’d be even better if I wouldn’t have taken them to the brink haha

Still really happy and definitely can’t wait to look through some of these F2’s

3 Likes

Got my sticker today thanks for sending it out .

16 Likes

Cool High till I Die sticker arrived today.:partying_face:
Thank you @Heliosphear :grin::green_heart:
Overgrow the World with Love!

13 Likes

@Heliosphear stickers arrived today.
THANK YOU!!!

13 Likes

I also received stickers in the mail @Rhai88
Thanks a bunch my friend :wink:

14 Likes