Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I LOVE Cartwrights packaging with the flip in the bag! Looks hella professional! I just like a pile of flips more than a pile of pucks!

8 Likes

Hey that’s a nice sticker in the upper left corner there! :wink: It doesn’t have a home yet? haha

7 Likes

Not until my final set-up is done. Not going to make the same stupid mistake that I did with my first og slap (thought I was going to keep using the thing I put it on, and then not)

Hopefully by this winter everything with have a permanent home! Then all my slaps, and my poster are going up!

3 Likes

Thanks buddy! Outta likes for a few hours. But I see you! @420noob 🪶✊🏼

2 Likes

That’s funny, i got the idea from @Rhai88 , received my blueberry deisel packed that way, and liked it :wink:

2 Likes

Last little bit to getchu some FIRE! :fire:

4 Likes

Couldn’t we put pucks in a flip?
Eliminating the hose washer, but still have the sheath for labeling. :yum:

4 Likes

@ix3u hooked me up with a bunch and wholly crap is it a game changer when you wanna send many beans to one person.

One set of beans = flip/washer
many sets of beans = seed coin.
One set of FANCY beans = Flip/Washer + mylar

6 Likes

I have custom coins coming from @bobgrows with numbered spots so can put many different strains for autos and fems! :+1:

1. Ripley’s og
    2-5. Frankenstein

And so on making 5 flips for 5 different single or double seeds is a pita

8 Likes

That sounds awesome

1 Like

Makes sense that pucks get ripped out of the envelopes by the pressure of the processing rollers when inside plastic bags, plastic on plastic is extremely slippery.
Pucks taped inside a card don’t do that.

3 Likes

yeah no more pucks for me for now… I mean if I can get flips all the way out to you but I can’t get them to the state next to me… That’s a problem. haha

2 Likes

Thats just wild.
So is the mylar bag just being squeezed like a balloon. Then when it pops, its shooting the puck out?

2 Likes

Exactly what the rollers are doing. If you send anything in a puck I highly suggest no mylar bag and taping down your puck in place if you’re sending via standard envelope!

2 Likes

Taping the crap out of it is vital if you ask me.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve always taped the puck or flip to the card. Just incase. I don’t use the mylar though.

3 Likes

Our postmaster said to always do ‘non-machinable’ if you do pucks-- the edges get caught in the sorters- where coin-flips are basically a ‘ramp’ or the washer to not get stuck…
Only makes sense that it would work to put pucks in flips- a pain in the ass… but I guess better than extra postage! :+1: :thinking:

(note: our postmaster hangs out at the dispensary and local '‘smoke and toke’ coffee shop!)

7 Likes

A single peace of tape length wise of the card over the puck is enough, the angle of the tape smoothly guides the rollers over the puck. No need to put them in coin flips.

6 Likes

That adds up. I like that idea, tape works as a ramp over the puck :100:

4 Likes

Hmmmmm. So do you run the tape side to side……or top to bottom? Now that is the question.

1 Like