Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

you da man! just missed the your earlier give away. thanks for the tag about tomorrow and a second chance at the BBD. :100: keep them :eyes: on the great many things to come :eyes:.
best of luck to everyone :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for being so OG.

3 Likes

Thank you @Weednerd.Anthony for the shout!

And please @Rhai88 may i be on your CALL LIST? Thank You!

2 Likes

Consider yourself added! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank You, consider yourself AWESOME!

2 Likes

So I’ve had a couple messages from newer OGs on how to hop into wikis over the last couple weeks I’m gonna share this and do read it. Some good info and don’t be afraid to reach out if you need any help just about anyone who’s spent any time here will coach you through processes.

7 Likes

I would like to be on your list, sir! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m not participating this round but GO OG GO!!! I’m getting the binoculars out now and filling the bowl for the festivities :v:

5 Likes

Please add me @Rhai88

Never been involved and hope this us how I add my name

1 Like

I gotchu!

Will add you to tomorrow’s calls list… I think we have over 30 packs to giveaway tomorrow.

6 Likes

So is this all done live? sounds epic. What time do I need to be online?

Thanks for keeping this place so fun and involved… some great peeps here and I’m looking forward to donating here soon myself.
Carty

1 Like

So many giveaways lately I can’t even keep up. Thanks bro!! :smiley:

3 Likes

All the time!!! Lol :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

3 Likes

We didn’t really set a time… @Heliosphear and I will put our heads together at some point tomorrow and just start tossing stickers, seeds, and pollen as well as a OG poster for prizes. should be a good day of fun. we had a ton of fun last Friday.

5 Likes

Add me to call list please as well… you guys rock @Heliosphear @Rhai88

2 Likes

Thanks for the shot at these @Rhai88 and please add me to the list.

5 Likes

Yes I am!

2 Likes

Happy :fireworks: FRIDAY! :fireworks: We will be starting at 2023-02-17T21:00:00Z

((Please share this event with anyone you think may be interested))

Today we have quite a bit of stuff to giveaway to all of you. At last count we had 32 packs of seeds to give out for today’s shenanigans! Plus we will also be giving out Holographic/regular stickers of a new design as well as the Grand Prize which will include an overgrow poster! You can thank @Heliosphear for that one and customize the center photo to exactly what you want! They’re amazing posters! Later on today I will do a all call for everyone once we start.

Congrats @Tracker you won yourself a pack of Blueberry Diesel F2’s! Please pick a mom:Funky, Sweet, Citrus lemon, citrus grapefruit and send your details! :wink:

16 Likes

Woohoo! Thank you!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Tracker !!! You deserve it!

Happy growings and thanks @Rhai88 for the chance!

3 Likes