Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Great giveaway @Ris!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance! @carty @feloniousmonk @ohno555 @pigeonman

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway @Ris !!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Ris! I could use one of these!

And cheers to @420noob for letting me know about this most generous giveaway!

1 Like

@GCC.Bud
Don’t leave that out

1 Like

Nice Giveaway @Ris !

Check it out @Foreigner @Pigeonman

3 Likes

:star2: Exclusive Offer: 20% Off All Ill Eagle Birdseed Strains All Month Long! :star2:

Attention all smart shoppers! Get ready to save big with our limited-time promotion. Growing Up Ganja is thrilled to offer you an irresistible 20% discount on all our Ill Eagle Birdseed strains throughout the entire month.

Why settle for less when you can have the best? Ill Eagle Birdseed is synonymous with unbeatable quality, and now you can enjoy it at unbeatable prices.

Spread the word and share the savings! Tell your friends, family, and fellow growers about this incredible offer. Together, you can explore our ever growing list of genetics and experience the true meaning of quality and affordability.

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to save 20% on all Ill Eagle Birdseed strains. Elevate your lifestyle and indulge in premium genetics without breaking the bank. Shop with us and discover the difference!

Hurry! This offer won’t last forever. Visit our shop online today to take advantage of this exclusive promotion. Happy shopping and enjoy the savings! :shopping::sparkles:

[https://www.growingupganja.com/product-category/breeders/ill-eagle-birdseed]

11 Likes

Man @Ris got my care package today i had to describe it in that way I was walking around the house like I was opening Christmas gifts my 2 year old was mocking me :rofl::rofl:

Thanks a lot…did I mention the shirt is the perfect size

14 Likes

Hey I noticed that as well! I haven’t been able to find shirts that fit properly in ages but threw this bad boy on and damn. I even pointed out to my girl how well it fits and she agreed. Nice selection on the type of shirt @ris I’m digging it
I even had a couple people ask where they could get their own growing up ganja shirt.

7 Likes

Here is your winner.

17 Likes

Congrats @Loggershands thanks for opportunity @Ris !

4 Likes

Congrats @Loggershands on the great win and thanks so much @Ris for the chance.

4 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball::tada: @Loggershands on the win, and thanks @Ris for the giveaway with a nice ass prize :trophy:! :partying_face::tada::partying_face::+1::facepunch::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@Loggershands has been killin’ it! Congrats!

3 Likes

very nice win @Loggershands , congratulations

3 Likes

Wtg @Loggershands, you got some luck lately bro! :+1:
Thanks for the fun @Ris. :grinning:

2 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you @Ris! :raised_hands::grin::+1::beers:

3 Likes

Check it out, Now you can have your own

15 Likes

Awesome! Now I can let them know that they to can be the owner of such a stylish comfortable shirt.lol cool man glad it’s going well for you.

3 Likes

@Loggershands - your prize gets shipped today.

4 Likes