Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Awesome mate! Thank you! :raised_hands::star_struck::+1:

5 Likes

@Ris how has it been going?

3 Likes

Hello my friend,

Things are going well, been busy. Getting the bubble milk ready to go under the big light. I’m thinking I have one male out of the 7 :thinking:. Only time will tell. I’ll post an update in my grow thread soon, don’t want to get too off topic.

What about yourself? What’s going on in your corner? How are you getting along? :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Good my friend.

1 Like

Hey @Ris! The vape has landed! Thanks again for the giveaway! :grinning::+1:

12 Likes

Growing Up Ganja - Flash Sale

30%OFF all seeds, valid for the next 6 hours only

7 Likes

Awesome sale man! Check it out OG! Support the people your grow. Idk :rofl::rofl::rofl: sounded better in my head.

2 Likes

Just took a look at your site bro wow! You have really jumped in love that you are able to have equipment, lights and seeds. All you need now is smoking devices.lol. Congratulations on your start and hope only the best for you in the future.

2 Likes

Look forward to a couple things, one is branded glass, the other is Growing Up Ganja branded seeds, got three strains currently in the works

14 Likes

onward and upward @Ris
:slight_smile:
Lots of positive energy flowing around you brother
excited to see what the future holds!!

1 Like

Well, Its official, Facebook has removed Growing Up Ganja. We no longer have a presence there.

Still have instagram, @weregrowingupganja

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that. So much censorship and hate for a simple plant.

3 Likes

There’s that Mark Fuckerburg , at it again.
I don’t use facebook or instagram but it is pretty pathetic that in this day and age… cannabis is being censored in North America. The people want it legal and so it shall be.

7 Likes

Lame.
[Insert your own colorful expletive] Facebook.
I do not use social media. Only Overgrow.
Though I do see it being an advantage to keeping in touch with family around the country; I dont want all them ass hats I went to high school with finding me on the internet, lol.

This came across my Pandora feed today at work. Your situation made me think of the intro.

Sorry if it’s not your cup of tea.

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 funny story. At our 25th Reunion, 1 of the “preppy” girls says, “you look exactly the same as the day we graduated, how do you do it??” I told her, Liz, if you start smoking pot now, you’ll look the same in 10 years as you do right now. Poor girl spit her fruity drink all over the table laughing.
I told her to take a look around, and those of us who smoke, all look like we did when we graduated, and those of you who don’t, aren’t aging very well!!! LOL

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Ris. Do you have a discord? Newsletter?

2 Likes

That’s funny…preppy girls, lol.
I bet all them girls from my HS are either fat or strong out on H by now. :grimacing:

2 Likes

As a marketing tool though, its fantastic. I hate the bs that comes with it but my site traffic dropped by about 40% when the shutdown my ad account. I had just started to gain a bit of traction back by posting regularly and then they shut me down fully. I already have a new one Were Growing Up Ganja | Sacramento CA but if it happens again ill probably give up :sneezing_face: :sob:

@duo - I do have a discord but i have put zero work into it. To your point though, I might have to set it up.

4 Likes

They won’t do alcohol that way.

3 Likes

That’s some BS right there, there’s plenty of cannabis groups on FB, and they chose to flag yours??? What a crock.
I don’t get in FB much anymore, and Only track a couple groups and yours was one of them, now my list just got shorter again.

3 Likes