Ris - Growing Up Ganja

We’re Giving away one of these big boys at the end of December. You can enter for your chance to win. Entering is free; no purchase necessary.

BIO 18in Shower Head Percolator Glassware

This BIO Glass water pipe stands 18" tall and contains a showerhead percolator and three ice pokes for a smooth hit every time. A 6-slitted downstem accommodates a 19mm female joint and diffuses smoke efficiently through the chamber.

Made in Los Angeles, BIO glass on glass water pipes are blown for those who want the quality and durability of a high-end piece at an affordable price.

Dimensions:

• Height Size: 18 Inches
  • Joint Size: 14mm
  • Joint Type: Female
  • Downstem Size: 19mm / 14mm
  • Diameter: 50mm
  • Glass Thickness: 5mm

Growing Up Ganja Giveaway - Growing Up Ganja.

27 Likes

Very nice piece… looks very well made

2 Likes

BIO GLASS STAND UP COMPANY RIS WE WILL TALK…AND IN THIS PICTURE I SEE SOME REAL GOODIES image

looks like i will you got some listing to do…lolol, if you need help let me know…mad respect brother @Ris

8 Likes

Can attest, it is solid. I have been using it for about 3 days now.

6 Likes

me too, i own one, have been using it for 6 years

2 Likes

Awesome, a little contest music to get things started…

8 Likes

Any chance we can enter via the forum or some other way, rather than e-mail address?

IMG_4222

1 Like

Unfortunately no, seeing as all that is required is an email address. No personally identifiable information is collected. Im going to keep it isolated to only signups on my site. I dont share information collected and all my stuff is encrypted to keep your information safe. All that is collected is your email.

Technically, I couldn’t stop you from creating a new email address not linked to anything and signing up with that. :upside_down_face: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Can we get a picture of it 6 years of use and abuse…

2 Likes

Little dirty but I try to keep my toys until they are no longer useful

7 Likes

Open to Canada? Beauty giveaway mate. Respect

3 Likes

Don’t think so, says US residents in the rules n regs :cry:

1 Like

Looks good considering, its 6 years old used and abused HAHHAHA

2 Likes

If you’re willing to pay for shipping, I can make an acception.

@LzBoy - Same offer for you brother. I think you are CAN, right?

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer, but with shipping, duties n taxes. Probably cost over a hundy.

1 Like

I received my first order recently even though USPS did everything in their power to stop it from happening. I appreciate the determination, freebies and overall value. I will definitely be ordering again in the future. Thanks again @Ris !

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, happy to be of service.

3 Likes

In case you were wondering whats new at Growing Up Ganja. Heres a little hint.
www.growingupganja.com/shop

21 Likes

You are so generous brother @Ris

Mad respect and love.

More to come

14 Likes