Ris - Growing Up Ganja

The secret is out everyone!

5 Likes

Shhhhhhhh. I was hoping no one noticed by the several journals and posts about all the crazy grows we try and do.

Can’t believe they noticed the BIG RED BARN we have been throwing targets at. Lolo

We love OG. And we care for everyone as we love the greatness that @ris has allowed us to be a part of.

We only have a few solid house strains. But lo and behold. This is a great beginning so we can give back to OG

12 Likes

Today is the day LET ME SEE THAT BONG-ONG-ONG!
IMG_20231203_092033

7 Likes

3 Likes

Look what I found, @darkillusion

24 Likes

Sweet. Congrats.

4 Likes

Looks like my side project is now official. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

Coming soon if nothing goes wrong in Jan/Feb.
Gold Leaf X GTR Photo Regular “Golden Leaf”

16 Likes

Well done Bruh. Congrats on the new venture. Tell em Smooth sent ya

4 Likes

Sweet! That sounds like a good time to me! @ris killing it! Way to get members gear available to the masses.

5 Likes

What an awesome looking :eyes: logo. I guess if the logo is so awesome the contents must be radioactive :radioactive: and off the chart :chart_with_upwards_trend:. Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @darkillusion on your secret project. So this is a soft opening.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all of you for your continued success and amazing achievements. :confetti_ball: :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2:
Can’t wait to see the fire you guys all bring out
:fire: :fire: :fire: OG is the way :100:
@Ris @darkillusion @GEMI-CONNECT616

6 Likes

Can I get a coupon code now :joy::joy::joy::v:

3 Likes

GUG20 is still valid lol

4 Likes

Credit for that goes to @Ris my original idea was this.

Im a cook, not a graphics designer.

Well the Royal Procession was just a taste of what I can do as was the Sour 13.

Soft or not…its open.

10 Likes

Cant wait to hear more details of the side project.

2 Likes

Any details in general you would like to know?

3 Likes

Cats :cat2: out of the bag :briefcase: now, no turning back. :wink:

2 Likes

Lineage…effects…pics.

2 Likes

Show us them deets! :facepunch::+1:

2 Likes

Since this is the first in a series of many I hope to come are you going to number them for collectors items or perhaps a collectors card? :roll_eyes:

1 Like