Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Would I be able to host a auction? I am only looking to auction off 2 lots. I will hold off on listing what lot is what, provided its allowed. I want to see if there is any interest also, so i will make a quick poll.

Let me know what you think

GUG - Auction?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don’t care

0 voters

7 Likes

I am in bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok it was unanimous, An Auction will be had.

For the auction there will be a total of 5 lots. 2 will be mystery lots and the rest will be either all photos all autos with one mixed lot.

The “valued at” price will be displayed for of each lot and will be posted at the time of the auction.

Lots can contain any of the following Jaws, Aeque, SHSC, Urban Legends, and more.

Every lot will come with additional freebies because who doesn’t like free stuff.

Depending on how this all goes and if its got enough interest I might start doing them from time to time.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions please let me know.

19 Likes

Ris’s First attempt at an Auction

Basic rules are as follows:

• Each bid must be in increments of $5.
  • Tag the person you out bid in a new post.
  • I will view the thread and update the wiki periodically.
  • In case of duplicate bids It will be based on whoever was first.

Each lot is worth a minimum of $80, most are over $100. Each lot will start at $35.

Lot Number Type Bid User
Lot #1 Mystery $45 @CanuckistanPete
Lot #2 Mystery $45 @sunra108
Lot #5 Mixed $80 @Mrgreenthumb
Lot #8 Auto $50 @OhNo555
Lot #10 Photo $60 @Big_Yeloe

I will post photos of each lot shortly.

1 & 2

18 Likes

I am in bro :sunglasses:, got left over money from the other auction just burning :fire: a hole in my pocket! :+1::wink::facepunch::tophat::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see what’s in the lots :handshake:

5 Likes

I need more seeds like a hole in the head…I’M IN!!!

6 Likes

LOL that can be said about a great many of us here.
Every january I do inventory of my seed collection of what is in the fridge as it fluctuates over the year with stuff getting grown and new arrivals coming in. I realize I have a sickness LOL

9 Likes

Guilty as charged, I think :thinking: we all got it and i believe it is a pandemic :mask: now! Maybe we need our own vaccine :syringe:! :joy::joy::joy::slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I am in. Like my fellow brothers say. I need em like a hole in the head. , but. What’s one more hole.

I am down like a clown

3 Likes

I bid 2 holes.

4 Likes

IMG_4684 IMG_4683

:joy::joy::joy::star_struck::upside_down_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Sounds like alot of fun @Ris, can’t wait for this party to start… thanks for all you do

1 Like

I am putting packs together now. I think I might have gone overboard though, I have a mystery pack valued over $400… Thats a bit excessive, Im going to have to split them and just add a few more lots.

I will be running it through the weekend, so ill put it up around 6pm pacific time, and run it until 6pm sunday evening.

14 Likes

Vroom vroom it should be a fun ride! Maybe you should get DD to call the sharks. So they can start budgeting their paycheck lol tomorrow is payday.

3 Likes

Here are the current Lot numbers and Retail prices, they might be a bit steep, So let me know you thoughts on splitting them up further.

Lot #1 - Mystery - Retails $200+
Lot #2 - Mystery - Retails $200+
Lot #3 - Mixed - Retails $200+
Lot #4 - Auto - Retails $200+
Lot #5 - Photo - Retails $200+

Auction Lot - Split Lots In Half?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

@OhNo555 @420noob @Mrgreenthumb @THCeed @GEMI-CONNECT616
Tag a friend.

12 Likes

10 lots $100 each lot if the seeds can be divided. Good level to get more people involved for sure.

Just one man’s opinion

7 Likes

I totally agree with Gemi!

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Dilly Dilly, Ill make the changes.

1 Like

Ok, so Ill have photos up shortly.

We will start the auction at by 6:30 at the latest.

6 Likes