Ris - Growing Up Ganja

AMG Sour X Sour Bubble “Double Decker Sour” F2
cb3261edbb515d205f588cf682afbc24f1224d33_2_375x500
Smoking the last of this off before my surgery next week.

AMG Sour BX
d375a7a751dd1e4228233e176feb4e43e3eb11eb_2_375x500
I might have to make more of this sooner than later.

14 Likes

You can find all this information on the site also

4 Likes

Outstanding looking :eyes: picture! :tophat::tophat::tophat::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

After the Golden Leaf is over I am either doing Royal Procession F2, or Dank Sinatra F3. Not sure which one just yet.

6 Likes

I think that I might have gotten both of those 2 in the pictures from you 🫵 already. I will have to look :eyes:.

2 Likes

I had started giving some of them out before @ris and I started talking about doing this. Once we started talking about it, that is when I kinda dropped off the free seeds thread.

5 Likes

You 🫵 have pumped a hell of a lot of seeds into this community and now we can all say that we knew you before fame and fortune :crystal_ball:

4 Likes

So… I see stuff named Golden Leaf. Lineage of yours? Not trying to be a nut cracker. I like your stuff. Just trying to understand.

3 Likes

I was there. Thankfully

2 Likes

Well I guess some one already got that name then. Will have to pick another name now for this cross. Thank you @Smooth for bringing that up. What you are looking at is not mine. Mine is currently in flowering.

1 Like

Thanks Bud. Truly like what you do and totally support you. Never think otherwise. Just trying to figger this all out.

1 Like

I took no offense to anything you said, and you did me a huge solid by letting me know the name was already taken. Gracias mi amigo :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

@darkillusion so happy to see you out here doing your thang

2 Likes

It’s ilgm house made strain. The founders homemade cross.

3 Likes

So got my order from growingupganja.com and @ris hooked it up!

16 Likes

@Ris i have some jaws going that I got from you. You’re definitely getting some nice seed companies. Seed people strains I don’t know what to say. Happy birthday how’s that sound?

4 Likes

Looks like you got some nice stuff, but I can’t tell what it is. lol

4 Likes

2 packs of mama Thai, critical mass autos, ace fems mystery mix freebies 3 rulk 2 zkittles autos and pineapple chunk. Some stickers as well!

P.s. growing up ganja is on trust pilot for real reviews :wink:.

6 Likes

20 Likes

good luck with your surgery.
well wishes for speedy recovery.

5 Likes