Ris - Growing Up Ganja

@Ris you have been outbid on Lot #2.

Thanks for Fun @Ris. I hope these auctions will be a Big Success.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up I will bump my bid up to $60 on lot 10 @Kgrim

2 Likes

Glad to see some nice bids coming in on all this :fire:

3 Likes

Lot 2 50$ @sunra108

4 Likes

After doing some math, I greatly underestimated the value of each lot. :man_facepalming:

I looked up each lot price based on not just mine but other sites as well. It looks like the retail value if you were to purchase these lots are below.

Mystery lots are a minimum $100 up to $170
Lot #5: Retail Value - $215
Lot #8: Retail Value - $185
Lot #10: Retail Value - $275

Regret having not set a reserve, This is going to cost me quite a bit… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hopefully more bids start to roll in tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Can you get this posted so is top thread maybe @moderators can do something idk

It’s kinda hidden.

2 Likes

I agree @420noob, this auction needs more visibility

1 Like

Lot #8 $45
@OhNo555

1 Like

Can @dougdawson call the sharks to pull attention please.

1 Like

@Big_Yeloe Lot#2 still says @sunra108 $45.00. (Which is fine by me. lol)

2 Likes

@MyrtleGrounds you have been out bid for LOT #8 and the new high bid is $50.00! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Maybe I should increase it 5 more and get some attention lol u ready to out bid me @sunra108

3 Likes

@Ris did you close the auction?

2 Likes

If you bid again @MyrtleGrounds, I will come rate after you with the quickness of a ninja 🥷 warrior! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you all so much. I know none of you “Need” seeds, so I appreciate it even more.

I cant wait to follow your guys logs, as you are growing out these genetics. I hope you all enjoy these packs, feel free to tag me when you get to growing them.

Again thank you all, I will be doing this again, but next time maybe ill let people know a little sooner lol

Please dm me a good address and I will get them in the mail asap.

Yes wiki is closed, It went to 630 before i was able to close it
here are the final bidsl.

Lot Number Type Bid User
Lot #1 Mystery $45 @CanuckistanPete
Lot #2 Mystery $45 @sunra108
Lot #5 Mixed $80 @Mrgreenthumb
Lot #8 Auto $50 @OhNo555
Lot #10 Photo $60 @Big_Yeloe
8 Likes

Actually, I was eyeing one of the mystery packs…

3 Likes

I will send you 🫵 @MyrtleGrounds something when I get them from @Ris, please DM me your addy or tell me what else you might be looking :eyes: for. I got you my friend! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:🥷

3 Likes

Ill have two more mystery packs ready for the next auction. Though im not entirely sure when that will be.

Maybe even do a blind auction or you can see the pack but not the strain, Idk ill figure it out

2 Likes

Lot #8 should reflect $50.00 as you would be cheating your self out of $10.00, but I am not going to argue with you :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:! Just trying to be honest. :+1: :wink:🫵 :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: 🥷

1 Like