Ris - Growing Up Ganja

I see it … Im slow. I did update it lol, but we can talk about that more.

1 Like

That’s the OG spirit! :clap: :clap: :clap:I am good my friend. You are awesome in all you do. I’ll pass on the seed offer (I’m already sitting on more than my share). I’ll bid on next weeks auction @Ris. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this auction @Ris, some good stuff in there

2 Likes

I will try and stay out unless he has some autos in there and I can’t resist, still sitting :chair: on a huge pile of beans 🫘 myself and got money :moneybag: left over from the other auctions we just had. :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:🥷

2 Likes

Not a single pack up there was worth less than 150 bucks.

Make sure you take lots of pictures when you get the packs so maybe there are a few more people lol. I thank you all again.

7 Likes

Thanks for all those lots you 🫵 put up @Ris! What a GR8 spirited OG you are! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::+1::wink::sunglasses::facepunch::peace_symbol:🥷

1 Like

I can’t believe I only had to bid once…was ready for battle! :laughing:
Maybe it was too close to Christmas and people were feeling the pinch?
How do we pay @Ris ? Paypal?

5 Likes

Thank You @Ris ! ! ! :fireworks: :sparkles: :pray: :sparkles: :fireworks:

Congratulations to the Winners ! ! ! :fireworks: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks: :fireworks:
Fine genetics there.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say Thank You to @Ris on the drawing win. Receiving the Email was kind of a shock, almost didn’t remember signing up, LOL
It arrived this evening, and couldn’t be happier.
This Bong is a beast!!!

Thank you!!!

29 Likes

Nice win :trophy: @Kgrim :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: on the bong :sunglasses:, hell yeah! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Lol that Good Boy in the pic looking so happy as well. Probably saw the bong and thought, “is that a stick? Probably a stick. I love sticks! I’ll probably lick it later.”

4 Likes

What an awesome win! @Ris always hooking it up.

3 Likes

Let me know your honest opinion, being the Resident Glass Expert.

4 Likes

Nice win @kgrim and great giveaway @ris glad a forum member got this one. Shhh I didn’t say that out loud did I?🫣😉

2 Likes

Woah that’s a sick bong, congrats!

2 Likes

Dang missed the auction. I keeping an eye on this one.
Thanks @Ris for all you do.:v:

@Ris, this thing is sick AF!!!
Dual water chambers, percolator, and dimples to throw in and hold some ice cubes above the percolator, can’t get much better than this.
Hits are real smooth, have to be careful because it will definitely choke ya out if you inhale too much smoke.
I’ve already ordered 3 different bowls for it, a larger one as you recommended, an ash catcher bowl, and a hash bowl, can’t wait for them to get here!!!
Once again, THANK YOU!!!

6 Likes

:herb: Exciting News: Growing Up Ganja x Goldleaf Partnership! :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

Hey Awesome Ganja Growers!

We’ve got some thrilling news to share with you! Growing Up Ganja has teamed up with the fantastic folks at Goldleaf, and we’re bringing you two killer journals to up your cannabis game.

:seedling: Grow Planner Journal:

Picture this – a journal that’s not just a journal. Our Grow Planner is like the ultimate sidekick for your plants. Plan your grows, track progress, and set goals with ease. It’s got tips and tricks from seasoned growers, making it your go-to guide for turning your green dreams into reality!

:leaves: Cannabis Taster Journal:

Prepare your taste buds for a journey! The Cannabis Taster Journal is all about flavors and vibes. Record your experiences with different strains, explore the intricacies, and become a true cannabis connoisseur. It’s a sensory adventure that’ll take your appreciation to a whole new level.

Both journals are crafted with love and care, meeting the high standards set by Growing Up Ganja and Goldleaf.

Ready to take your grow to the next level? Head over to the shop now and snag these must-have journals.

:herb: Shop Now :herb:

Big shoutout to our amazing Growing Up Ganja family – you make this journey epic! Growing Up Ganja and Goldleaf are here to make your journey from seed to harvest all the better.

22 Likes

I was not around. If you been watching me on the other sites. We hustlin.

@Ris this was an amazing show of gratitude and these beans are over the top high level. Happy to the winners.

And I will for sure need to get into the next offerings

7 Likes

Awesome @ris keep it growing bud!

1 Like