Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Right on. I dont get nearly the amount of traffic from google as i would like but at least my seo is doing something lol

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance Ris. The first one looks like a winner for those that grow inside
in chilly fruit cellars in the winter months. I had temps dropping to 62 F, which may have been the factor in getting a fem platinum dosi to herm. Then again it may have been genetics. Still I would like to have high 60s instead of low 60s. Great giveaway kind Sir.
I could see myself buying one of these for the very reason I mentioned.

Good luck every one.

:partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks @Ris!

2 Likes

Idk mine are almost the exact same size

3 Likes

They might have made them smaller in the past, Or its just dependent on whats in stock. I have only seen them in bigger than 8in. Thank you for the correction. I did not know they had them in those sizes as well.

2 Likes

Killer give away man. Thanks.:+1::v:

1 Like

No problem buddy… thank you for the opportunity :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for the great giveaways @Ris !
Quite generous indeed! :v:

2 Likes

Very cool @Ris ! I have messed up the wiki and overwritten @DiRtYSkuNkZ in an apparent mutual frantic stoned dash to number 35. Very sorry. I won’t play. Good luck and thank you for the opportunity!

3 Likes

@Hambone - Go ahead and play brother. Number choice wont matter i use a wheel to select by name anyway

I also fixed the wiki, @Fortman420 & @DirtySlowToes you guys were effected, Fort, I had to move you to 36. Again, numbers mean nothing. Names up there youre good.

@Hambone - I added you also. no need to modify anything

11 Likes

Right on, Man! Thank you very much and again I apologize for the foolishness. Still good luck to all!

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know :peace_symbol:

1 Like

AWESOME @Ris !!!

:metal:

Thanks for this chance!! :purple_heart::love_you_gesture:t2::purple_heart:

Perhaps you signed me up in @DiRtYSkuNkZ place though? I’d love to sign up but didn’t sign myself up. @DiRtYSkuNkZ get back in here :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @DirtySlowToes stay signed in, I signed back in. Thanks @Ris and all for the play.

1 Like

Ok everyone, here is the winning prize:

And the winner:

Thanks for playing and look for the next one.

27 Likes

awesome site so far! solid selection of good products. thanks for the chance to win some!

6 Likes

I’m curious how’d you setup that wheel game. Looks like a nice way to pick winners.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Thanks going to come in handy in the future… @Ris

1 Like