Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @keene on the win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @Ris for your never ending generosity and a chance in that one! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Wow! Cool Thank You I have been away and just got plugged in, What a nice suprise

6 Likes

Congrats @keene and thanks for chance @ris

4 Likes

Step into the forefront of genetic innovation with HI-Def Genetics! Donโ€™t miss this opportunityโ€”discover our exceptional collection today and elevate your cultivation to unparalleled heights!

https://growingupganja.com/hidef.

25 Likes

I wonder who that is? Lol

9 Likes

Hey @Ris Iโ€™ve added you to my links list that Iโ€™m building on my website, let me know if you want me to take it down. Iโ€™ll be adding comments later about each link.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

If you donโ€™t knowโ€ฆ I donโ€™t have a clue. :rofl:

15 Likes

@Heliosphear - Were all good buddy. thank you for linking my site.

5 Likes

Awesomeness! Was just checking out the โ€œ Chupacabra Kush โ€œ :rofl: Those Hi-def genetics look fantastic! Gonna hafta get me some. :sunglasses:

The 8 years of OverGrow anniversary is coming up, got a new plan this year. Seeds are gonna be the theme this year for the gardens and cannabis entries. So tomato seeds, garden vegetable seeds stuff like that along with cannabis seeds for prizes. The winners of previous contests got flooded with seeds and gifts, so this year I was thinking we put all the seeds and prizes in one and the winner of each category get to pick one something that they want or will actually grow. Then there could be like 20+ winners in art, cannabis, gardens. What do you think of this idea?

15 Likes

Sounds good to me, letโ€™s run itโ€ฆ

4 Likes

@heliosphere that sounds excellent! Let me know if I can help in any way!

5 Likes

Oo, good to know buddy. Hmu when itโ€™s time!
I harvest lots of my own veggie seeds. :wink:

5 Likes

So happy July and the prize I won on your Wheel Of Names arrived from AC Infinity. It is a fine humidity dome of high quality as AC Infinity products have a great rep and I actually use their tents, fans bowl grinders, etc. I appreciate you @Ris and thanks again

11 Likes

Just remembered when I had a minute to update - the smoke on your Mimosa is absolutely excellent. Happy, productive, and thoroughly high mom says. :green_heart::star_struck::green_heart:

Hereโ€™s a few pics, Iโ€™m not the best at that.

Also, they do still smell a bit of citrus and sweet now after cure, but without completely losing the โ€œusualโ€ cannabis smell. And even with my very low effort and non-optimized grow, got about 3oz per plant. :smiley:

22 Likes

I have done well with keeping seeds from various hot peppers, hybrids not so much thatโ€™s why the heirloom vegetables stay consistent. I did really fne with the great weed we grew in the 70โ€™s we let it seed and the smoke was the best and the seeds produced the same great stuff.

4 Likes

Now available.

11 Likes

Looks like some killer genetics!

1 Like

Its that time again!! Giveaway for a Bio Glass bong, 18in with percolator. @Kgrim, sorry bud, your out of this one.

BIO Glassware Giveaway - Growing Up Ganja.

@420noob @blowdout2269 @RainToday

@DougDawson Mind sounding the alarm?

43 Likes

Schweeeet!
Nice one Ris.
Psst @Bobgrows and @Emeraldgreen
:wink:

7 Likes

Wow @Ris !!
Thatโ€™s a Niiice piece!

5 Likes

Sorry bud, just catching up. Here you go.

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu
tenor (3) .

16 Likes