Rogutopia . 2023 . Calmer Than You Are

This may not be exactly what your seeking, but I recently found Neurographic Art. I have a good many friends, seeking help with calming their brain . This process is super simple, super effective for some, nothing special to buy, any type of blank paper and a pen.
It seems to help rebuild/reconnect neuro pathways, by some Russian psychologist around 2014.
My dear friend, lost a child in a fire, 7 years ago. I really thought she was going to follow him, and extinguish her light.
She is fighting back as hard as she can, so anytime, I find a speck of something, that may help her, I send it.
Brain Spotting helped a lot, meditation is helping also. Donating time at animal shelters is calming her brain.
Last night, she called so say, it’s been like 3-4 weeks now of waking up, and starting her 1/2 hour neurographic doodle, she is finding relief from the horror her mind keeps alive, concerning his death.
She now works one in the AM, and before bed, takes some time work on another.
So just in case others are seeking relief from mind/brain turmoil, this maybe something to aid your fight. Nothing to buy, nothing to support, simple, easy, and now I know one person, in great turmoil, finding some relief. Neurographic Art Demonstration with Cheri Hunt - YouTube
webe

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing @webeblzr , I appreciate it!
Sending love to your friend, may she feel the love of her child in her heart, no one is ever really gone, only transformed beyond our vision. Our souls are infinite and live on and on, we connect through intent and love.

4 Likes

The white stuff must be some kinda mycorrhizal fungi that came with the rotten nectarine.
Sowed a bunch more seeds in that place.
Things are looking pretty good!

And maybe I’ll have a nectarine tree sprouting too. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It is well with my soul.

3 Likes

One day later the rolly pollies ate all the white fungus up.
Which means they’ll poop it back out spreading it all throughout the soil, great!

However, none of my seeds are sprouting in that corner, they’re eating them up too it seems…
The population is getting too much, so I’m gonna stop topdressing for the rest of the year perhaps, starve them out. The soil is rich enough now to last a very long time anyway.
Once again LITFA is most appropriate!

The calendula will shoot up and bloom any day now. :green_heart: :sparkles:

I am grateful for yet another happy day, they just keep on coming!

It is well with my soul.

4 Likes

So far we got four BOG Blue Kush seedlings up in here!

Sprouting alongside field vetch, plenty of calendula and other yet to be identified plants.

I figured out I can put this one in the closet while my other container is under the light and switch them around like that having two 12/12 setups going, one under the sun while I’m sleeping during the day and one under the LED while I’m awake at night. :+1:

Always a great joy when sprouts break soil! YES!!!

It is well with my soul.

PS: The white petals are from wilting lilies, I sprinkled them on there to celebrate the new setup, still smells amazing when I hold my face close.

In the tube went apple core, zucchini bits, bananapeels, potato skin, date palm twig, pointy cabbage core, mint pulp, pak choi, bell pepper bits… followed with whole wheat pasta water. :+1:

7 Likes
2 Likes

That’s neat looking! :slight_smile: And it gives a buzz?

I’ll report back when I receive it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Purchased this:

https://www.zamnesia.nl/9483-zamnesia-seeds-black-orchid.html

Indica-dominant hybrid made by crossing Gelato with OG Kush.

They’re reporting citrus, blue cheese and butter aromas. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ofcourse I’ll cross it!

5 Likes
1 Like

The field vetch growing crazy fast as usual.

Cucumber seeds sprouting from 2-3 years ago. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

A couple of cannabis sprouts in the small pots were taken down by the soil, overwatered a bit… :upside_down_face:
Sowed a new seed…
But one is still standing! :muscle: :green_heart:
Still only four Blue Kush in the big pot, but it’s for the best.

Poured more pasta water down the tube, organic whole grain spaghetti does my body good.

It is all commencing in good order, with joy and peace in my heart.
I am grateful for being a plant daddy, what a blessing to be able to watch this all grow and develop!

3 Likes

Those plants are grateful to you honestly…
You’ve been feeding them the best…:slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

2 Likes

Life is a game, gardening is like playing roulette with seeds. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The physical universe is basically playful. There is no necessity for it whatsoever. It isn’t going anywhere. That is to say it doesn’t have some destination that it ought to arrive at…

It is best understood by analogy with music, because music as an art form is essentially playful. We say you play the piano, you don’t work the piano.

Why music differs from say travel, when you travel you are trying to get somewhere. One doesn’t make the end of a composition the point of the composition. If that was so the best conductors would be those who played fastest!

Say when dancing you don’t aim at a particular spot in the room that’s where you should arrive. The whole point of the dancing is the dance.

Alan Watts

2 Likes

Alright, some changes going on, I notice my plants growing more vigoriously in the sun so I’m filling up my windowsil!

Gonna place my old setup outside under the porch once the cannabis is harvested, then I can see how the date palm tree sprouts handle the local climate.

I followed the sudden impulse to rip out the little blue pot, and to my surprise the roots only grew out of one of the six or so holes… :upside_down_face:
No wonder I got midget plants, I had higher hopes! We live and learn!
So I took away the blue pot and dropped the plants back in the hole, being pretty rough with it all for no good reason.
Basil didn’t survive the shock and the big plant is calling it quits too, will leave it in to ripen the seeds some more, the daddy was really nice!
The three leftover little Royal Processions didn’t suffer any shock but have been nibbled on by the rolly pollies because I stopped feeding them kitchenscraps and mulch… Might throw in some fresh grass…
I’m fine with losing the plants, but perhaps they will start stretching yet if they survive the rolly pollies… we’ll see, place your bets!

I’m out of stash so eating my old jar of CBD and seem to be fine without THC so that’s cool!

feels goodman

With the container to be moved outside I will keep my LED in place for vegging the pots on the window sil during winter. Gonna return to the classic veg then flower instead of perpetual 12/12, bigger plants are nicer to look at. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL.

Have a glorious day everyone! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Might fuck around with some 1:1 CBD:THC cultivars, seems like the best of both worlds!

6 Likes

Been thinking the same thing lately. Too many thoughts already though lol. Pretty keen on giving @LegsMahoney’s GM f2 a go

5 Likes

Send it man! Still smoking on the GM5 pheno daily!

5 Likes

Still liking it just as much then I assume :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Yea dude, like I said it’s good just every day smoke. Nice relaxed happy effect, and I can titrate the dosage based on how much I puff, but can still shake off the effects pretty easily if I need to. Good dad weed, you know when days can start out all mellow and then turn on a dime :joy:

5 Likes

All to well my friend :man_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes