ABC x (88G13HP x Sour Bluetooth) Mutate with me!

Well alright then!

I’ve been straight blessed :angel: by @middleman with some mutant genetics. I’m focusing on the ABC in this grow log, but you will also see some Supafreak that was sent along (blessed) as well as a few Freakshow that came from RSC. Since a few of the ABC popped after 24 hours (woah!) I guess I’m starting a grow log now!

36 Likes

I will be following along an watching you grow these mutants. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

3 Likes

I received some of these strains as well,looking forward to seeing how they grow. I’ll be watching

4 Likes

I have some of his ABC crosses . Got a really nice female potent and stinky. You should find some really nice females in there .

7 Likes

No need to open 2 threads with the same info in different sections. It just makes things a bit confusing for those who want to follow along.

https://overgrow.com/t/abc-x-88g13hp-x-sour-bluetooth-mutate-with-me/103758

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to watch this grow, MORE MUTANTS FOR EVERYONE! :smiley:

1 Like

Watching! I’ve got a pack of ABC and will prob try and do an outdoor pheno hunt since these will be mutants!

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me. I’ll be following along for sure.

3 Likes

Right. I did not intend to do that. I didn’t catch the screen that told me they were reviewing before letting it post. I thought it would get caught by whoever is approving. I will see if I can link them and close one.

2 Likes

I mentioned noobie missteps didn’t I?! Haha thanks I was able to close the other one.

2 Likes

I’m a father!

21 Likes

No worries, you will get the hang of things fast. Good luck with your grow.

2 Likes

Heck yeah! I am going to try to cross my top mom(s) and pop and then the pheno hunt can begin! I’m so pumped to wave at the neighbors with a yard full of… Of… What the hell is that guy growing?

5 Likes

growing ABC is always a fun one, enjoy!

2 Likes

It looks like a unique Japanese maple. I could def talk my neighbors into thinking it’s a maple or some weird brussel sprout bush

4 Likes

It’s just so darn neat lookin. Ive always enjoyed the idea of cannabis ornamentals.

2 Likes

Japanese Maple, Chinese Vitex, and a couple of Leonuris/Leonotis species all have leaves that will do well to camouflage the range of mutant and even standard cannabis leaves. I think having a mix of all of these will confuse the eye, especially because many of those have a similar flower, with many small flowers on a stalk with a few bud leaves in the mix. None will pass scrutiny, but it’s definitely doable with mutants.

I’ve also been looking at a species called Kef, which is a tall upright type of hibiscus that is a hemp alternative in natural fiber applications. The leaves are also very similar to cannabis or Japanese maple, and they would maybe hide a tall lanky landrace Sativa if you kept it somewhat to a single stem. It can top 18 ft consistently.

1 Like

We have liftoff!

I had an old bag of seedling mix, which was mostly coir and completely dehydrated. If you’ve never had to deal with this, it is so lame, especially if the mix is already in a pot. But with some “surfactant” (soap lol) I was able to do ok. In this pic, the soil looks absolutely soupy, but it’s not like that IRL. I will probably nuke the rest of the seed mix with H2O before more pop. Any other good ways to hydrate coco?

6 Likes

I always just use water. And I would buffer it with CalMag if you haven’t already.

Edit: I just re-read that you said it was a a bag of seedling mix. Probably already buffered.

Thanks for the tip and for catching that bc I have a big bottle of Cal Mag and might have overdone it. Though is too much buffer a big problem? Obviously Cal or Mag toxicity might kick in first, but it would really just keep PH completely pegged right? Someone will know why I’m wrong here lol.

1 Like